• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2023, 16:14

Forenbeitrag von: »accat141«

new leakshield owner

Thank you to both people who have responded. I really like both ideas. I was thinking of an o-ring , but was unsure of the size to use. It would definately work better then teflon tape.

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2023, 03:19

new leakshield owner

Thank you for the information, It is very strange. I went into the menu and the Adaptive Pressure box was selected. My current negative pressure would sit around 420 and refill around 380. My current negative pressure sits around 399. The interesting part is that my required negative pressure dropped to 184. The only other setting I changed was I added in the data source to the pump speed from my Octo. I think I will monitor the system for a few days and see if it drops the current pressure to a...

Montag, 29. Mai 2023, 22:51

new leakshield owner

Running a new standalone leakshield for about a week. The system has been up and running for about 2 months with no leaks. My issue is the sytem seems to develop bubbles but not in one area. I have three drain valves in the system that work off of spring valves. https://shop.bitspower.com/index.php?rou…product_id=7139. These valves either had a bit of residual coolant present or were leaking. Could the negative pressure of the leakshield be causing these valves to open slightly allowing air in. ...

Montag, 10. April 2023, 16:07

ultitube multiport lid disable vent

Thanks for the reply. Have you actually done it. I have seen a few suggest it. But never heard of anyone saying it worked great.

Dienstag, 4. April 2023, 17:19

ultitube multiport lid disable vent

I am startiing to build up a small collection of ultitube parts. With my latest build I am using an ultitube multiport lid. I would like to puchase a leakshield standalone and continue to use the multiport functionality. Does anyone have any expeirience with disabling the vent in the multiport top. Disabling from the outside would be nice as I would not have to drain the loop then. As a second question does AC sell a mutiport without the vent. I aleady own 3 tops. Standard,multi and pro. Thank y...