• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Montag, 10. April 2023, 22:55

Forenbeitrag von: »dynamike«

Farbwerk Nano with DIY LEDs?

Zitat von »m4jestic« Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Yes you can do it. There is nothing special about Aquacomputer RGBpx LEDs. They do use a Molex pico-blade connector which is quite small and much better than the horrible connector that has became the closest thing there is to a standard. The LEDs are standard WS2812B LEDs that require +5VDC, Data, and Ground. The 4th pin is not used in an RGBpx connector. Here is the pin-out of an RGBpx port header. [attach]10209[/attach] Thank you! That was exactly w...

Montag, 10. April 2023, 19:49

Zitat von »Grestorn« Zitat von »dynamike« I mean when I boot up the system, during the booting, there will be a specific lighting, and when the windows opens and the aquasuite starts, it changes to a different lighting automatically? Like a status light, for example: Booting = flashing light, aquasuite started = static light. Yes, that's possible. You can set a default profile that's used when Aquasuit is not running yet. That profile can have any kind of animation you can set in the Aquasuit, ...

Sonntag, 9. April 2023, 21:07

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »dynamike« Thanks! Good to know. The Farbwerk can probably detect automatically when the software/sensors become available and switch between the different lighting scenario's, right? I don't think the Farbwerk360 can detect that a sensor has become available and switch to a different preset based on that. I think you could accomplish this in the Aquasuite Playground by having the sensor you want to use as a control source for the LEDs also appear in the Playgrou...

Sonntag, 9. April 2023, 18:50

Zitat von »Hufeisen« Zitat von »dynamike« The farbwerk is connected to the internal USB header and I read it has 'sensors' to base the lighting on. I guess the software needs to run in OS to read these 'sensors'? Yes. If you want to create effects based on sensors, the software needs to be running. However, you can create effects without using sensors as well. Then the software is only required for initial setup, and the led effects are then played without the software. Thanks! Good to know. Th...

Sonntag, 9. April 2023, 12:44

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Yes you can do it. There is nothing special about Aquacomputer RGBpx LEDs. They do use a Molex pico-blade connector which is quite small and much better than the horrible connector that has became the closest thing there is to a standard. The LEDs are standard WS2812B LEDs that require +5VDC, Data, and Ground. The 4th pin is not used in an RGBpx connector. Here is the pin-out of an RGBpx port header. [attach]10209[/attach] Thanks for the quick reply! Good to know it's poss...

Samstag, 8. April 2023, 22:26

Hi, I would like to use the Farbwerk Nano because it ticks all my boxes: standalone, really small, internal USB powered, nice software. Perfect. My only remaining question is: Can I hook up separate aRGB leds myself? I will not use an aRGB strip, I just want to connect 2 (yes, only 2) aRGB LEDs and integrate those in tiny buttons in my case. I really need the small size of the separate LED. About 5x5mm. Can I hook up WS2812B leds? Or does RGBpx user other type of LEDs? Maybe I can cut a RGBpx ca...