• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 23. April 2023, 16:40

Forenbeitrag von: »haaammit«

"Input" location wrong on overview page

Hi there. Here's the settings of the slider positioned incorrectly from within the page setup menu (but displaying in roughly the right position in the page) followed by a screenie of my display settings (I think) ty ty

Sonntag, 23. April 2023, 15:26

Here are screenies of the two setting pages, one of the gauge one of the slider. This is with the slider in the correct position within aquasuite, but it the isn't in the correct position when loaded up as a page Gauge: Slider Let me know if you need any more info - thank you!

Sonntag, 23. April 2023, 12:12

Hi and ty for the reply. I;ve put in some screen shots to show the issue. Let's say I have 3 items to display, In this instance it's a CPU usage gauge, a slider control and a cpu clock speed gauge. On this first screenshot I'm in aquasuite and have lined up all three on the same horizontal setting: Now, exit the setup page and only the two gauges are showing: Back in the setup page and the slider is set way higher - almost at the top of that screen: And after exiting setup the slider is almost i...

Samstag, 22. April 2023, 23:17

Hi - I'm slowly learning about aquasuite and I've been trying to add a slider control on an overview page, but whenever I put the input in the same place as say a gauge, it always appears quite a bit further down. For example, if I have horizontally a gauge, an input and then another gauge, the gauges display in the right place but the input is way way lower. Any ideas or am I missing something blindingly obvious? I have a 7" screen that I use to display an overview page and I'd like to be able ...

Freitag, 14. April 2023, 22:43

Overview Page not loading on startup of Aquasuite

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I has a similar issue whereby an overview page would only load for a split second then just dissapear. After several hours of digging about, reinstalling and messing about with settings I sorted it out and thought I'd bump this thread with what worked for me! It was under Global Profiles in Playground that I found the answer. I needed to add to the Actions to be Executed on Profile Load bit which page I wanted to load. Because I have it set to load my "normal" pr...