• 25.04.2024, 08:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Montag, 21. August 2023, 17:58

Forenbeitrag von: »prag84«

Virtual Flow sensor showing 0l/h (D5 Next)

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Blocking the flow in your system may requires installing a ball valve in the loop, but personally I would install a dedicated flow sensor. The virtual flow sensor is not accurate, and is generally considered no more than an indication of possible flow. Thanks for the feedback. I spent all of Friday night cleaning and reassembling my loop after buying some upgrades so the dedicated flow sensor will have to wait At least I now know I wasn't just doing something incorrectly.

Montag, 21. August 2023, 15:59

Virtual Flow sensor showing 0l/h (D5 Next)

Hello all I have filled my loop with DP Ultra coolant and have run the virtual flow sensor calibration. However my flow rate is still showing as 0.0l/h. My pump is running at 100% and my system and temps are all fine (liquid temp currently 31.8C as I write this). What am I doing wrong? I am running a hard line system so I can't block any of the tubes (also I dont understand the logic of blocking the flow in order to determine flow rate). Is this just something I have to accept I cant measure? Ma...

Donnerstag, 11. Mai 2023, 20:49

Aquasuite no longer starts with windows 10. need advice

at this point its pretty clear that for some reason which i cant be bothered to discover. something has been corrupted. the solution is most likely a fresh windows install but that will have to be a job for another day. thanks to all of you who have given me your time to try and help to diagnose the problem.

Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2023, 18:57

thanks for getting back to me. do you know what the entry would be called? i googled task planner but all i get are references to task scheduler and I cant see any mentions of aquasuite in that program

Dienstag, 9. Mai 2023, 15:46

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately that hasn't had any effect either Its not Aqua Computer Service that's failing to start at boot. It's the Aquasuite program itself which isn't starting. I can see in my system tray that the aquasuite profile selector is running as it always did but the program refuses to boot with windows.

Montag, 8. Mai 2023, 12:35

Hello all I've been running aquasuite on my PC for over a year now with no issues. About a month ago it just stopped booting with windows and when i do start the program manually, the overview page I set up has to be toggled on every time. It's not the end of the world but it is pretty annoying. Does anyone have any suggestions? So far I've tried 1. reinstalling the program 2. manually adding a shortcut to aquasuite.exe to the startup folder 3. forcing 'start as administrator' within the windows...

Freitag, 28. April 2023, 18:51

Total system power readout in aquasuite help

Hello all, The other day i booted up my computer and for some reason aquasuite didn't boot as normal (I have a little LCD panel on the side of my case that shows system vitals and it was blank). I did some digging and couldn't really find a reason for why this has randomly started happening so I just uninstalled the software hoping 'turning it off an on again' so to speak would solve the issue. I exported all of my settings (or i thought i did) but when i reinstalled the software i realised I fo...