• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Samstag, 19. August 2006, 07:36

Forenbeitrag von: »Exie«

Wont ship to Australia ?

This is a very dissapointing. Is there any other places (globally) that sell these products, that WILL ship to Australia ?

Dienstag, 15. August 2006, 18:09

Re: Linux support

Zitat von »Shoggy« ??? He needs only a flow sensor and the imp/l value can be adjusted directly through the aquaero. OK, for controlling the pump he will need the aquastream. I only mention this because it sounds like it would be impossible when he is using linux. Fantastic! I've found the linux source, and it looks great. Just before I buy one, can I confirm a twinplex type 3 (24057) will fit Intel 955 northbridge chipset on an ASUS P5WD2 Premium ? And to confirm when I buy the aquapro (53031)...

Dienstag, 15. August 2006, 17:11

Linux support

Hi, Please forgive me, but I dont know any german. I've tried browsing the web site but cant seem to find much information under the "produkte" section. I currently have a Zalman Reserator1V2, but wish I had brought an Aqua kit. Could I buy an Aqua Computer Aquaero LCD and a sensor module and use it with my current kit ? Probably more importantly, I run Fedora Core at home, will the Aquasuite software run under Linux ? ... or do I have to have the software ? I really just want something that wil...