• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 06:45

Forenbeitrag von: »Rain572«

Connecting QUADRO to Lian Li SL Infinity fans

Zitat von »shimeez« Did you ever get this to work? Even when I connect the lian li controller to the quadro, set up MB sync in L Connect, Aquacomputer reports 0 RPM and can't control it. I can get the MB RGB sync to work though so I think the cable is working. Hi, sorry for the late reply. Yes, I managed to let Aquasuite override L-Connect software while allowing it only for RGB control. I just had to disable start boost. Keep in mind the fans RPM will still be 0, but the RPM changes will actua...

Sonntag, 7. Mai 2023, 06:41

Just a heads up, I do not have that proprietary split into PWM and RGB cable for the fans as I bought 2x triple packs instead of 6x single packs. I have this single cable coming out of each fan group instead. The Uni Hub is the one with the split PWM and RGB cable. I plan to connect that to the Quadro. So the final connection would be 2x Proprietary 7 pin from Fans -> Uni Hub controller > Uni Hub split PWM > Quadro Split RGB will be unconnected and the Uni Hub still has the USB connection to the...

Samstag, 6. Mai 2023, 19:15

Thanks so much for the help! Will place an order soon

Samstag, 6. Mai 2023, 08:00

Hi, I would like to integrate a Quadro and a High Flow 2 to my setup. Right now I am using a total of 6 SL Infinity fans in 2 groups of three fans for my top and bottom radiator. Each group has one proprietary cable that is connected to the SL Infinity controller. Can I simply connect the controller's PWM connection to the Quadro? Will it takeover RPM control? I do not mind having the RGB control staying with the Lian Li controller. I just need to be able to control the fan RPM via coolant temp ...