• 16.04.2024, 10:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 25. Juli 2023, 00:21

Forenbeitrag von: »ColinChang«

Getting hard crashes and yellow/amber light on ASUS Motherboard after updating AquaSuite to version X.69

Thanks for the advice, I did run the command prompt and .NET 7.0 is showing to be installed. I installed AquaSuite again on Friday, I did get one lock up on the PC approx 30 minutes afrer installing it but no yellow / amber DRAM light that time. During the next reboot, I did as you suggested and unticked all of the boxes in the Services tab as well as increasing the delay to 10 seconds just to be safe. The tickbox for "Automatically reset USB connection in case of errors" was already applied. Si...

Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2023, 09:47

Getting hard crashes and yellow/amber light on ASUS Motherboard after updating AquaSuite to version X.69

Yup, really strange indeed. The fact that it hasn't happened since is what's really puzzling me. I'm on Windows 10. That is correct, the restore point does not have AquaSuite installed. I honestly can't remember, I believe it was X.60 since it was only a few months ago when I started using it along with my Aqua Computer components. I don't know about sensor polling unfortunately, and I'm assuming I audio/video processing enabled since I was using the RGB on the D5 Next and Ultitube.

Dienstag, 18. Juli 2023, 19:23

Hi everyone, Just wondering if others may be running into similar issues after updating to X.69. PC specs as follows: CPU: Ryzen 9 5950X GPU: Nvidia 4080 FE Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero RAM: Corsair 64GB Dominator Platinum 3600MHz CL16 PSU: Corsair HX1000i Storage: Samsung 990 Pro 2TB I recently returned from vacation and I started to update my apps and run Windows updates when all of a sudden my PC would either lock up or hard crash with a yellow light over the DRAM indicator on t...

Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2023, 00:50

New User to AquaComputer / AquaSuite Ecosystem - Advice and Suggestions Welcome

Hi everyone, I've recently converted my build from Corsair's Hydro X ecosystem over to AquaSuite with the following components: Ultitube 200D5 Next PumpLeakshieldOcto I've also changed my fans to Lian Li's Infinity Uni Fans, with their hub plugged into fan slot 1 on the Octo's PWM header. It all functions and everything is showing up in Aquasuite so I'm relieved I've got it all set up but I feel like I'm barely scratching the surface. I've got the following questions as some things are confusing...