• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2023, 00:49

Forenbeitrag von: »obarr«

D5 Next experiencing fan short circuit

Well if I'm having the issues with 4 fans but also with 2 only, wouldn't that indicate that its not the fans startup current? As for the resetting, the fans do not start at all, which is why I'm getting the alarm, so I don't think theres any residual current but maybe?

Dienstag, 6. Juni 2023, 18:10

Thank you for your reply I asked the person who's build I was copying if they had similar issues and they said they did not. The only difference with their build and mine is they used 4 of the same fans (size 140) whereas I used 2 smaller (size 120) and 2 of the same (size 140) , same branded fans (ThermalTake TOUGHFAN 14 High Static Pressure Radiator Fan) The specs from the fan website says: 140 Sized: RATED CURRENT 0.34 A (Fan x1) RATED VOLTAGE 4.08 W (Fan x1) FAN STARTED VOLTAGE 9.0 V FAN RAT...

Dienstag, 6. Juni 2023, 06:00

I got the d5 Next in a sff full water cool loop with 4 radiator fans. When turning on the system or waking up from sleep, there is a high chance (like 50%) that the fans do not turn on and the pump starts its alarm, saying that there is a fan short circuit. I have to then force turn off the system and try again until the fans turn on at start. Sometimes it doesn't work the 2nd or 3rd time, but usually does by 2nd time. The above scenario is what I got it to run like with just 2 of the fans conne...