• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 19. Juni 2023, 01:08

Forenbeitrag von: »NuggetsMT07«

Virtual Software Sensors

When trying to display flow in gallons (imp) per minute, I select the unit for the sensor as g/m, give it a title and then create the sensor map using the NEXTflow coolant flow as the input and a constant which when multiplied converts the output which is then expressed in gallons per minute. So far so good. However on the top row, where all the Virtual Software Sensors are displayed, the flow is still displayed in litres per hour, irrespective of what unit I change it too. Is this a bug or am I...

Samstag, 17. Juni 2023, 12:34

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »Remayz« you can quiet that down by making a virtual temperature sensor in the Playground. Add your CPU package as input, add something to soften the response, like an averaging module (X=avg(t)) You can set in the average what timespan to average through in seconds. and connect that to your temperature output. That solution is useful if your CPU is air cooled. If you watercool, you basically shouldn't control the fans with the CPU temperature but with the water temperature. The water...

Freitag, 16. Juni 2023, 23:08

Fans Sawtoothing

Hi all, newcomer to aquasuite. I use the CPU package temp as the controller source for fan controls in aquasuite. The issue with this is my direct die core i9-13900kf can rapidly cycle between idle 37-40 deg C and 60 - 62 deg C as a p-core is momentarily utilised (<1 sec) When this happens my fans start to "sawtooth". I've tried moving the curve further right so the fans increase in speed at higher temps, but i still get the odd sawtooth and i want the fans to progressively increase from 55 deg ...

Samstag, 10. Juni 2023, 01:00

Zitat von »Remayz« You can have HWinfo sensors in Aquasuite. On HWinfo's "general / user interface" settings, you have to enable Shared Memory Support. Then Aquasuite should pick up HWinfo and add it to the list of available sensors you can use. Thank you for the tip, this worked. I ended up signing up to HWINFO Pro because in free/portable version the shared memory function turns off after 12 hours. For £24 per year, I can set it and forget it!

Freitag, 9. Juni 2023, 19:37

I have a MSI Z790 ACE motherboard (MS-7D86). HWINFO reports more sensors than Aquasuite lists for the same controller (Nuvoton NCT6687D). Of particular importance, and which are missing, are t_sen_1 and t_sen_2. There are reported in HWINFO and AIDA64, reported in the bios, but are not listed/detected in Aquasuite X.67 I've tried delaying the service a start-up and that makes no difference. All drivers are up to date. Is there a way to add these missing sensors? Is there a fix for this?