• 27.04.2024, 20:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 27. März 2024, 20:34

Forenbeitrag von: »JonnyK«

Is there a way to remove quality control markings or rotate the pump casing?

This is brand new right out of the box, Ultitube Pro with D5 Next. I splurged.

Mittwoch, 27. März 2024, 19:46

Is there a way to remove quality control markings or rotate the pump casing?

My D5 Next with Ultitube arrived with a prominent quality control stamp on the front of the pump. Can this be removed, or can the casing around the pump be rotated to hide it? I don't want to rotate the whole pump because that would rotate the control unit, just the casing. So far I've been unsuccessful. Thanks.

Sonntag, 18. Juni 2023, 20:47

Seeking advice on how to connect and a full AquaComputer setup featuring Octo, Leakshield, D5 Next, and Flow Sensor Next.

Thanks for the input everyone. Yes, I recall reading that Leakshield requires constant USB power, even when the system is off, but USB headers can continue providing power in this situation. Speedy-VI, thanks for your responses. Concerning USB, I didn't intend to ask if I could connect devices to each other using USB. I actually meant could I use alternative connections like aquabus to reduce the number of motherboard USB connections I need. At the moment it sounds like I should connect all devi...

Samstag, 17. Juni 2023, 21:53

Seeking advice on how to connect and a full AquaComputer setup featuring Octo, Leakshield, D5 Next, and Flow Sensor Next.

Hello, I'm about to make a large order of multiple components and I want to understand all the parts and accessories I'll need before purchase. I'll be building a super tower (Lian Li V3000 Plus) with four large radiators, and approximately 23 fans. I've water-cooled for years and am quite comfortable with it, but this is my first dive into AquaComputer products. The main components I'm looking at are: UTILITUBE Pro D5 Next LEAKSHIELD https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=406...