• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 04:26

Forenbeitrag von: »Wallboy«

Mounting options inside computer case for Farbwerk 360

Alright, I got my Farbwerk 360 and decided to drill holes into my SSD mounting plate on my PC case: Front of plate: Rear of plate: Screws through the plate: Farbwerk 360 mounted and nuts tightened: Back of plate after mounting. Just enough cavity room for screw heads to mount back into case: Farbwerk 360 face plate back on: Complete!

Sonntag, 16. Juli 2023, 04:41

Very nice. Those PCB adhesive standoffs look decent. I also found there is a sort of same version but with magnets: I wonder if this would also be a good solution for mounting these controllers? I'm just concerned with magnets and electronics, but I'm sure small magnets like that wouldn't do any harm. You wouldn't happen to also know the size of the screw holes on the Farbwerk, would you?

Sonntag, 16. Juli 2023, 02:44

Wow! And here I'm worrying about mounting a single Farbwerk 360 Why the need for so many controllers?

Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2023, 11:20

I mean the distances between the holes, like this: Cause I'm curious how difficult it'd be to get a custom 3D printed holder for it that can mount on 2.5" SSD slots on back of motherboard trays

Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2023, 05:45

Anyone know the mounting hole spacing/dimensions on the Farbwerk 360? I can't find it on the product page or manual.

Samstag, 17. Juni 2023, 11:37

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« OOh. I might have to get me some of those!! I used double-sided adhesive pads, but they didn't last very long. Another option for the Farbwerk is the #53087Mounting panel for poweradjust 2/3 and farbwerk, aluminum black anodized. It's made to fit 3 Farbwerks or Power Adjusts in a 5.25" drive bay but I think you could leave the sides off, mount the Farbwerk(s) to it, then mount it in your case. You could get longer screws for the 4 outside holes so they pass through the pla...

Samstag, 17. Juni 2023, 08:37

farbwerk 360 Lian Li Strimmer Plus

Bit of an old thread, but I'm a bit confused how Lian Li's Strimer controller has more per LED control then a Farbwerk 360. I know other Lian Li fans are also like this where only a subset of the total amount of LEDs they specify are in their fans are actually addressable, where they "mirror" certain LEDs. See: https://www.reddit.com/r/lianli/comments…_cable/jifwnu6/ I know a little bit about the WS2812B specification when it comes to the data line, and each LED from my understanding takes 24 bi...

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2023, 10:05

Hi, What are the mounting options inside a PC case for the Farbwerk 360? I'm guessing the holes are not standard for mounting inside a computer case. Would double sided tape, or those magnet tape strips be a more suitable option? Thanks!