• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Donnerstag, 6. Juli 2023, 16:40

Forenbeitrag von: »Dizzienoo«

RE: Computer Crashes with x.69

@Speedy-VI Thanks for you quick and considerate reply! I have since completely re-installed Windows 11 from scratch (a whole system wipe) and it seems the problem is resolved. Not sure why that needed to happen, and very much hoping that it doesn't need to happen again, but I have been running the machine for over 12 hours now with AquaSuite and no freezes or hard crashes . As a software developer / architect myself I kind of want to use your post as a great example of empathetic and productive ...

Dienstag, 4. Juli 2023, 12:56

Forenbeitrag von: »Dizzienoo«

Computer Crashes with x.69

Good Morning I downloaded x.69 on the 29th as it was released and it has caused hard PC crashes since. These normally manifest as 00 CPU errors that require a hard PSU reboot. On Thursday night, when x.69 was installed, the system I would go between .5 and 3 hours between these crashes. I uninstalled the software over the weekend and ran the pc no problem for two days. I tried a fresh install yesterday evening and ran the computer for another two hours before the lockups and crashes started happ...