• 27.04.2024, 22:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 24. Juli 2023, 19:05

Forenbeitrag von: »Urshurak«

Constant alarm. Which pressure limits for leakshield? And GPU runs hotter than expected.

So I have my first loop. When I turn on leakshield or the monitor I get constant alarms. I did set up Leakshield in aquasuite, but didn't change the pressure limits yet, it's on addaptive or preset. What should I set it to? Following issue is about the GPU getting hot in games (RDR2) GPU 92C hotspot is getting 105C. When I close the game it gets to idle temp very quick again. CPU and GPU aren't that impressive yet, but am planning to upgrade at least the cpu soon. CPU 3600 (Kryos block) GPU 3070...

Montag, 24. Juli 2023, 18:44

Preparing for custom loop with Leakshield, air release valve needed?

Thanks, I didn't even use it. I used the release valve/tube to fill.

Dienstag, 11. Juli 2023, 16:31

Saw there is a PET bottle adapter. Ordered that, thanks.

Dienstag, 11. Juli 2023, 08:04

Hello watercoolers, I'm preparing for a custom loop in my system, soft tubes 16/10. Already bought the Ultitube 100 with Leakshield and the filling valve/bracket (and cpu/gpu waterblocks). My shopping cart for the rest of the stuff is also filled, but not ordered yet. I have a drain valve on the list. My question is about an air exhaust/release valve: Is that really necessary since I already have the filling valve? I mean, I could use that to let air escape when draining and holding it higher th...