• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 28. Juli 2023, 20:43

Forenbeitrag von: »spyroot«

D5 Next, leak shield placement and flow sensor

Zitat von »Remayz« pump placement doesn't matter. yes it pushes up to down but also down to up when the water climbs back up :p The main benefit will be ease of filling the loop since your reservoir is high. For the temperature sensors it's nice to have them before and after the radiators, so you can play with calculating the heat dissipation of those rads. Otherwise, putting the temp sensor after the heat source will make the fans respond a tiny bit faster to load, so it's a good place to have...

Freitag, 28. Juli 2023, 16:51

D5 Next, leak shield placement and flow sensor

Hi Folks, What is the optimal placement for D5 Next and the leak shield? In my case, D5 is next, and the leak shield is the highest point. It is a custom open-frame case. My logic is that it is less work for the pump since it pushes from up to down, and the leak shield essentially taking care of the air build ups. And second question is about the placement flow sensor. https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=3953&language=en I put after CPU out before RAD. CPU -> out -> flow ->...

Donnerstag, 27. Juli 2023, 14:15

CPU_FAN header

Hi Folks, I'm using a server motherboard, which doesn't like when the CPU header disconnects. For now, I plug the fan to make it happy is there any way to connect D5 next or Octo to CPU_FAN header. For example, if the temperature sensor fails inside D5 next. The pump has no signal about CPU temperature; hence I'm confused about the fallback here. Kind Regards, Thank you