• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Samstag, 2. September 2023, 14:34

Forenbeitrag von: »fansfansfans«

RE: RE: Help controlling fans with PowerAdjust 3

Zitat von »Dops« How and where exactly did you connect the pa3 to the ae6? The PA3 should come with a 3 pin cable that needs to be plugged in to connect the PA3 to the AE6. A 4-pin cable is not necessary. At this point, the fourth wire for the power supply is not necessary. if the aquabus connection works, an additional fan port should be available in the aquasuite in the ae6. I have the AE5 LT and a PA3 connected by an Aquabus cable. What you're describing is exactly what I was hoping for, an ...

Samstag, 2. September 2023, 14:28

Help controlling fans with PowerAdjust 3

Zitat von »Dops« I had used an aquaero 5 with pa2 and the aquabus many years ago. the pa2 could take the temperature via the bus and regulate the voltage with it. can't imagine this feature being removed with the ae6 and pa3. but aquacomputer should rather confirm that. I'm sorry if I said nonsense here. Now this is exactly the thing I'm looking for! Did you need the ultra version in order to get this working or just the standard version?

Samstag, 29. Juli 2023, 22:11

Thanks for your explanation Speedy-VI. When linking the Aquaero and the Poweradjust together one is led to believe that they become a part of the same system, especially when they share the same software. I see little point with the aquabus connection with the Poweradjust. I could basically have bought a manual voltage potentiometer for €5 instead for manual control. What I really need is just a fan port extender that allows for higher current output to support my 4x18cm fans so I can control th...

Samstag, 29. Juli 2023, 15:42

I re-posted this thread in the English section of the forum but can't find a way to delete this one. Maybe a moderator can help me out?

Samstag, 29. Juli 2023, 15:40

I've tried to search the forums for the answer first, but with little success. My rig has an Aquaero 5 LT with which I dc control most of the fans in my case, works pretty well on that part. My problems started when I switched to a water-cooled system where I needed more juice to drive 4x18cm fans on the radiator. I bought a Poweradjust 3 and a 4-way splitter to handle the load of the 4x18cm fans. I installed the PA3, connected it via USB and updated firmware and configured an aquabus address fo...

Samstag, 29. Juli 2023, 15:37

I've tried to search the forums for the answer first, but with little success. My rig has an Aquaero 5 LT with which I dc control most of the fans in my case, works pretty well on that part. My problems started when I switched to a water-cooled system where I needed more juice to drive 4x18cm fans on the radiator. I bought a Poweradjust 3 and a 4-way splitter to handle the load of the 4x18cm fans. I installed the PA3, connected it via USB and updated firmware and configured an aquabus address fo...