• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 16. August 2023, 19:57

Forenbeitrag von: »sirn«

New: aquasuite X

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »sirn« but I can still see the high CPU usage on Aqua Computer Service. the x72 has fixed the cpu load issue in the service X72 does indeed fix the issue. Thank you!

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 10:05

X71 seems to have fixed the issue with Aquasuite UI, but I can still see the high CPU usage on Aqua Computer Service. [attach]10404[/attach] The dip at before Aug 15 was when I installed X71. The power usage went from 2W to approximately 20W similar to X70 (the previous dip). Though, Aquasuite UI no longer causes CPU usage spike like on the leftmost. [attach]10405[/attach] On a 13900K machine, this constantly uses around 5.6% of the CPU time, or almost 1 and a half core, at around 6 hours mark o...

Montag, 14. August 2023, 18:57

I've been running X71 for a few hours, but sadly the high CPU usage in Aqua Computer Service is still there. [attach]10401[/attach] I have MQTT setup to capture some statistics, and I can see the high CPU usage issue over there as well. As you can see in the attachment, the CPU usage remains very low in X69 (the spike at the end is unrelated). But CPU usage in X70 ACS slowly rises over time, from around 2W up to 22W, forcing the CPU to run at higher power state. It is even higher when Aquasuite ...

Samstag, 12. August 2023, 00:14

I'm also seeing some heavy CPU usage with Aqua Compute Service after upgrading to X70. The process started with low CPU usage, but the CPU usage increased over time. I have Aquasuite running on two of my computers; Aqua Computer Service on one of them has 0.2~0.3% CPU usage initially, but became 5~6% after an hour. Another one with a more limited CPU (Linux host running Aquasuite in a Windows VM) has ~3% CPU usage initially, and became 40~50% CPU usage after an hour. Manually restarting Aqua Com...