• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Mittwoch, 20. September 2023, 06:46

Forenbeitrag von: »Recoil«

Rolling back Aquasuite update

Thank you for the video, I do appreciate you bud. That is what I was trying to explain that use to work for me like in your video I was able to bring the background in my desktop to Aquasuite to see where I was adding stuff however, that stopped working for me after this last update I am unsure what changed.

Freitag, 15. September 2023, 19:17

Rolling back Aquasuite update

Hi folks, With the new update for Aquasuite I am no longer able to see the background wallpaper when layering items in the program itself I can't see how to size the items to the background. Is there a way to roll back the update? Thank you.

Montag, 11. September 2023, 21:43

Change Up Time From Seconds to Hours

Thank you, that helps

Montag, 11. September 2023, 16:18

Thank you very much, trying to see as many examples as possible, I wish it was easier to find more info or templates to use with virtual sensors.

Freitag, 8. September 2023, 19:40

Could I ask you if you could share your Coolant/Ambient delta? Thank you once more.

Freitag, 8. September 2023, 18:50

Thank you! I appreciate your help.

Freitag, 8. September 2023, 07:06

Hi Folks, In Aquasuite when I try to create a new item and add the data source for "Up Time" it is displayed in seconds, could this be changed to hours? Time is another one that is set to 24 hours instead of 12 hours, can this data sources be changed? Thanks.

Mittwoch, 30. August 2023, 07:20

Leakshield LED color meaning

Hi folks, My leakshield has set the LED's on the left to yellow and on the right blue, do anyone knows what that means? I do not see any alarms triggered in Aquasuite. I do not see a way to turn it off, could you please advise? Thank you.