• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 29. September 2023, 08:58

Forenbeitrag von: »NoobNation«

RE: RE: RE: Alarm signal vs. buzzer

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »NoobNation« Ok, so I disconnected the power cable today as I needed to complete water in the loop and, when I reconnected everything, the alarm is working as expected. I haven't changed anything whatosoever. If the Flow Rate goes below the lower limit, the visual alarm and buzzer should both activate if you have the "Activate buzzer during alarm" switched on. I tested the Flow Rate alarm by setting the threshold to 1 l/hr below the current flow rate. “Activate b...

Sonntag, 17. September 2023, 22:47

RE: Alarm signal vs. buzzer

Zitat von »NoobNation« On the standard monitoring page for high flow Next, the "Alarm state" is always showing as "has been activated already but is not activated currently". Going the the alarm setting page, it also shows as if the flow alarm was once activated - it is very curious as the buzzer never played. I tried increasing the "ignore alarm" threshold but it hasn't solved the problem. Is it the intended behavior and the threshold is only for the buzzer, not for the signal itself? Thanks! ...

Mittwoch, 13. September 2023, 17:41

Alarm signal vs. buzzer

On the standard monitoring page for high flow Next, the "Alarm state" is always showing as "has been activated already but is not activated currently". Going the the alarm setting page, it also shows as if the flow alarm was once activated - it is very curious as the buzzer never played. I tried increasing the "ignore alarm" threshold but it hasn't solved the problem. Is it the intended behavior and the threshold is only for the buzzer, not for the signal itself? Thanks! Note: using x.75 now, bu...