• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 1. März 2024, 12:23

Forenbeitrag von: »yoshig«

Service can't start

Hi @sebastian It's unclear why Aquasuite relies on this service, especially when other applications can run without it. Moreover, there's a question as to why this software should require the DNS service to operate. Additionally, your proposal to test it with a new Windows installation seems disproportionately extreme.

Mittwoch, 8. November 2023, 23:58

Service can't start

It seems that this post does not have any responses. Is there somewhere else I could ask this?

Freitag, 22. September 2023, 23:44

Service can't start

I have trouble starting this service, and I am wondering why does AquaSuite need the DNS caching service? At this stage all of my other applications work fine without it, can AquaSuite be somehow configured from requiring this service, to using it only if it is available? I mean I just want to control my fans in the end. I understand the network connection requirement for licencing checking, update checking etc, and there is network, but why the DNS cache? The DNS client service description from...

Freitag, 22. September 2023, 22:48

Service can't start

Digging a little more into the event viewer, I get this message when I try to start the service: "The Aqua Computer Service service depends on the DNS Client service which failed to start because of the following error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it."

Freitag, 22. September 2023, 22:33

Service can't start

I tried to manually start the service from the services msc, but I get an error Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start

Freitag, 22. September 2023, 22:19

Service can't start

I have the latest aquasuite X75 and the service suddently doesn't start. I have reinstalled it multiple times, clean install too, same deal. I tried safe mode, with admin rights, nothing works. How can I find what is going on?