• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2023, 21:50

Forenbeitrag von: »Diellur«

Leakshield - Adaptive Pressure

Zitat von »Stephan« LEAKSHIELD will never reduce the negative pressure in the adaptive mode as this would cause earlier pump action. The goal is to use the vacuum pump as seldom as possible. It's like wasting energy. So after a time the pressure will decrease by itself due minimum leaks. You can reduce the pressure by the setting the maximum pressure value in the settings. Understood, thanks for the clarity. So I am wondering - what exactly does adaptive mode do??

Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2023, 08:33

That's my experience also. Interestingly, if you set your own parameters for Leakshield (for instance, work out the negative pressure required for 50% pump speed and set that plus say 10% for the upper margin), when you then take the pump through to 100% Leakshield will automatically increase the -ve pressure to accommodate the higher pump speed. When you then decrease the pump speed, Leakshield will start to vent when you lower the pump speed. However, as it vents it then triggers an alarm due ...

Mittwoch, 4. Oktober 2023, 20:38

I've been using Leakshield for a while now, and I still can't get adaptive pressure to work how it should (or at least how I think it should). All Leakshield settings are default via the wizard. I use a D5 next pump with a pump speed curve against coolant temp. When gaming, my coolant temp will rise which means the pump speed goes up. Leakshield compensates by increasing the negative pressure - so far so good. However, when I stop gaming and the loop cools back down, Leakshield does not reduce t...