Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Montag, 6. November 2023, 08:40

Forenbeitrag von: »wibeweb«

Negative leakage indicator

Thank you @Speedy-VI Indeed, it's quite limited

Sonntag, 5. November 2023, 18:25

Negative leakage indicator

Hello, I noticed that "Leakshield" regularly indicates a leakage of -2.00 ml/h (leakage indicator). If I understand correctly, a real leak would show a positive value rather than a negative one? Apart from that, using the "D5 Next" + "Leakshield" combo is a real pleasure, so congratulations to the Aquacomputer team for these quality products! However, I have a few remarks: I find it annoying that there aren't more explanatory images in the provided manuals, especially for the connections. It wou...

Mittwoch, 1. November 2023, 08:12

D5 next pump moisture detected ?

Zitat von »sebastian« This happens when moisture gets into the pump electronics. I completely disassembled the pump. I left it to dry for 6 hours and then, to ensure the effect, a little hairdryer to dry everything. I finally put the pump back together and it seems to be OK now! It was long, but the system is functional, the "leakshield" coupled with my "D5 next" pump (which makes no noise), ensures protection against leaks. I took the opportunity to limit the 90° fittings on my loop and in par...

Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2023, 23:14

D5 next pump moisture detected ?

Hi, I have just installed my D5 next pump as well as the Leakshield Everything goes well and everything is recognized correctly. However, very regularly the “D5 Next” pump goes into alarm “Moisture detected” I disassembled the pump and wiped: evreything seems to be fine. The alarm comes back very quickly. I noticed that if I am in "RELEASE" mode on Leakshield it does it less often? Where do you think the problem is and how can I fix it? Am I drying the pump incorrectly? Which part should I check...

Freitag, 27. Oktober 2023, 18:57

OCTO alarm: 2 ways to do it with or without the 53216 cable

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« The point is the Alarm cable will still work even if Aquasuite and/or Windows is locked up, crashed, or not running. What your screen shots show require that Windows, Aquasuite, and the Aquasuite service are all up and running. The Alarm cable connection is therefore more reliable, and since the purpose is to shut down in an emergency situation, reliability is a good thing. Some people use an Octo in a Linux system that can't run Aquasuite. The alarm cable is also useful i...

Freitag, 27. Oktober 2023, 11:14

OCTO alarm: 2 ways to do it with or without the 53216 cable

I come back to you with a remark concerning the 53216 cable: I have an OCTO and I plugged the 53216 into the signal port, everything works fine, I tested and the computer shuts down in the second the alarm goes off. Great ! However using the "Outputs" I can do the same thing (and even better with variations and conditions) without needing to use the 53216 cable! Did I miss something? What's the point of this cable if I can do the same thing without it? Thanks for your help

Mittwoch, 25. Oktober 2023, 14:14

OCTO : Different results between two temperature sensors

Hello everyone I have been using an OCTO with 2 temperature sensors for 2 years: Description Sensor 1 at the outlet of my EK pump Sensor 2 at the entrance to my radiator My loop is built like this: EK Pump >> Sensor 1 >> GPU Block >> Radiator 420 >> CPU Block >> Sensor 2 >> Radiator 420 Problem According to the information provided to me by OCTO, sensor 2 is always one degree cooler than sensor 1 (from -0.8 to -1.2°). This does not seem correct to me, because in my opinion, sensor 2 receives hot...