• 25.04.2024, 06:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 28. April 2003, 17:26

Forenbeitrag von: »Fimez«

Re: Bestellung per Vorkasse und die Lieferzeit ?

Hi, I'm from Belgium and after I ordered my watercooling set by AC, it only took 3 weeks, including the bank transfer time, to get to me in Belgium. So I would say it their pretty quick, certainly if you know that not all the pieces for my set were in stock. Keep up the good work AC.

Montag, 14. April 2003, 17:43

Re: Zeit für´n Bier Thema !!!!!!!!!!!

I like to drink 'Kasteelbier', a heavy (eleven °) brown beer with a slight sweet end to it. I really hate beers from the Netherlands like Amstel and Oranjeboom, they should learn to make beer and not raw sewege. I find it strange that nobody mentions Belgian beers: we've got more than 1500 kinds of beer in Belgium :o

Montag, 14. April 2003, 17:33

Re: Entkoppelung der 1046

It could be that you didn't thighten your screws hard enough, but the thing I would do is use Dino's solution and fasten the pump only on the isolation mats or use the blue sponge thing that came with the Eheim pump. Secondly there is totally no objection to using 90 degree bends, it certainly cleans up your case. Many people say it obstructs the flow of water in the system. I don't believe this because the diameter stays the same throughout. Hope this helped

Montag, 14. April 2003, 15:36

Re: 105 LEDs...

Why not embed a simple glowstring in your keyboard. This will certainly give you the same effect, but cheaper and simpler and certainly quicker. (Sorry for the English but I can read German and speak it pretty well, but writing is a bit more difficult for me )