• 27.04.2024, 17:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Dienstag, 7. November 2023, 02:20

Forenbeitrag von: »Amazing Mr. X«

D5 NEXT RGBpx LED Ring - What Am I doing Wrong?

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« If the LED Ring works there, the D5 Next RGBpx port is the problem. If it does the same thing when plugged into the High Flow Next RGBpx port, the LED ring is the problem. If the D5 Next RGBpx port is the problem and a Factory Reset does not fix it, you will have to decide if that RGBpx port is worth the effort to remove the pump and return it for repair or replacement. I decided to remove the connector from the D5 NEXT. The way I figure it, it doesn't work as-is anyway, s...

Sonntag, 5. November 2023, 02:24

Zitat von »Peter von Frosta« - reduce the numbers of the active LEDs in the Strip Tap from 90 to e.g. 10 by sliding the "LED controller 1 bar" to the left. This high number (90) effects normally only the behaviour of the applied effects, but why not give it a try... - reset the D5 to factory defaults in the System Tab (don´t forget to export the settings first) I reset the D5 NEXT to factory defaults. When I loaded the profile I noticed some odd behaviors: Changing the colors or number of illum...

Samstag, 4. November 2023, 07:05

Zitat von »Peter von Frosta« last tip - connect the LED strip to your High Flow Next. Same behaviour? Before that, what's the idea here? Do you think it's the controller, the cable, or the strip? I ask because it's currently very difficult to unplug things from the D5 NEXT due to how it's currently mounted.

Freitag, 3. November 2023, 02:22

Zitat von »Peter von Frosta« maybe you mismatch the In and Out Connector of the individual LED-Strip? IN Connector on the strip.

Donnerstag, 2. November 2023, 09:38

Zitat von »Peter von Frosta« be sure that the controller port is configured as "RGBpx LED" in the System Tab. Could you provide a screenshot of th RGBpx Tab? This is the current configuration in Aquasuite: System TabRGBpx Tab

Mittwoch, 1. November 2023, 23:19

I've got a D5 NEXT with a cable connecting its controller port to the LED Ring on my ULTITUBE. When the controller port is powered in RGBpx mode, only some of the LED lights come on. The majority of the enabled LEDs are stuck at full brightness on what appears to be a white color setting. The last illuminated LED in the strip is a yellow color. Any attempt to control the ring's LEDs in Aquasuite does nothing. Only the pump's integrated LEDs respond at all, and those exhibit no faults. What am I ...