• 27.04.2024, 23:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2023, 13:01

Forenbeitrag von: »NeoXTof«

[confirmed working in Aquasuite X.77] [Aquasuite X.76] Inputs not visible in playground global profile action

Hello, I've installed X.77 and I confirm the action linked to a profile are now taken into account on profile change !

Mittwoch, 8. November 2023, 10:36

[confirmed working in Aquasuite X.77] [Aquasuite X.76] Inputs not visible in playground global profile action

Hello Peter, Many thanks for your answer. I've created the action in all my inputs. I confirm if I click on the "test" button in the input creation tab, it works. But if I put this action in the global profile switch it does not I'll try your workaround but I'm affraid this is a bug we shall report !

Dienstag, 7. November 2023, 18:01

Hello, I have a full custom loop with an Octo and a Highflow Next. Temperature where I live can fluctuate a lot and I made multiple Virtual Sensors to control my FANs and my Pump related to water and room temperature. In order to fine tune those regulation, I have some parameters that I manage as inputs: What I would like to do is to set some of the value when changing global profile in the playground. But I don't have any visible inputs in the global profile action Can someone explain me what I...