• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Dienstag, 28. November 2023, 17:55

Forenbeitrag von: »Segrepsa92«

Questions about connection D5 pump to D5 NEXT

Zitat you'll have to connect the reservoir to the pump inlet on the back of the case, and outlet to the radiator (swap the connexions behind, on the bulkhead fittings). sorry, I drew badly in the photo to simplify. On the back of the PC the connection have in and out correct as you said. but the thrust of the single D5 pump does not seem to be enough unfortunately. Zitat imagine one of the issues you may have installing it vertically is that the air will not have a clear place to settle. It may...

Montag, 27. November 2023, 14:51

Zitat looks like the typical airlock situation. Can you take photos of the PC so we can have a look at the loop layout? maybe something obvious will pop up instead of trying to guess. Unfortunately I dismantled everything to understand the problem and I don't have an older photo. I attach a photo with drawn how the loop is composed. Consider that the PC is mounted vertically on the wall. I attach a photo with drawn how the loop is composed. https://imgur.com/a/wNtNDQE

Donnerstag, 23. November 2023, 22:44

Zitat von »Remayz« Fill, angle the case every which way to work air up, refill, repeat. (remember to make sure the reservoir is properly closed when you tilt the case ) I tried this in the first loop with only the D5 next. When I turn on the pump the water rises up but stops before the GPU waterblock and when I turn off the pump it comes back down.

Donnerstag, 23. November 2023, 22:38

Zitat von »Peter von Frosta« Are you sure that the Impeller of your "original" Pump is not (somehow) blocked and it´s actual spinning? yes, in the First loop with only the D5 next the liquid flows in the tubes but before the GPU waterblock it stops and it seems unable to go further.

Mittwoch, 22. November 2023, 08:15

Thanks for your kind reply! My loop Is composed by a monsoon MMRS reservoir on top of the PC and connected to D5 next pump. The pump Is connected to black ICE 280 radiator then to EK MOBO waterblock and next to the EK Quantum Vector2 GPU duble waterblock. The GPU waterblock connect to another rad black ICE 480 and lastly to reservoir.

Montag, 20. November 2023, 18:36

hello, I have a problem with my PC custom loop because the water doesn't circulate. I connected another pump and now the situation has been resolved but I would like to understand if I can connect the two pumps in series in order to control the speed of both pumps in aquasuite software. I currently have a D5 next connected via USB to the MOBO and with the fan connector to a splitty 9 where 4 fans are connected and a splitty 4 with 2 Corsair RGB fans. Now the second D5 pump is connected to splitt...