• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Donnerstag, 7. Dezember 2023, 19:19

Forenbeitrag von: »Nanook«

How to save all parameters to the OCTO?

Zitat von »Peter von Frosta« The Octo can therefore only regulate the fans according to e.g. temperatures that are available to the Octo without the Aquasuite (e.g. a hard-wired temperature sensor to the Octo). Are you using a control parameter (under Windows) e.g. from HWInfo or a virtual sensor from the Playground to control the Fans? This parameter is not available under Linux (and in the BIOS) and the Octo uses the set fallback value that can be defined for each output. In your case this fa...

Donnerstag, 30. November 2023, 22:43

Forenbeitrag von: »Nanook«

How to save all parameters to the OCTO?

So correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that I can save all the curves to the OCTO itself and after initial setup etc I don't even need to start the Aquasuite to make it work? So I have tried to save device settings into a profile but that doesn't seem to be doing anything. Why there is no button which would just say: "Save settings to OCTO"? Simple, clear and understandable even if you don't really understands English. And yeah, I've read the user guide/document. It really didn't answer to any...