• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2023, 15:36

Forenbeitrag von: »bobisimeonov«

Alarm red blinking and noising with D5 Next

I actually fixed it about an hour ago. I simply reinstalled Windows and everything went to sleep, even without specific software settings. I'm still doing some experiments with restarting, sleeping, switching off, but there is no problem. Weird! Edit: The problem still exist. Even i fit new modular PSU and alarm still turn on at first start oc PC for 5sec. After that everything works perfect. Even after restart works perfect. My opinion is when pc turn on not provide power to sata cables for cou...

Samstag, 30. Dezember 2023, 19:57

Zitat von »Peter von Frosta« could you provide a screenshot of the alarm settings in aquasuite? Maybe the min. limit of the flow is set to low when the coolant is cold? Do you work with different Profiles for the D5 next? The flow is low, but it was like that before. I run it at 5% at 23 degrees and never had a problem actually. It still works like that right now and doesn't give me any problems. The only problem is when I start the computer. then it starts and runs perfectly increasing and dec...

Samstag, 30. Dezember 2023, 11:50

I using EK Cryo. I already did this. Everythyng work/spin normal. This morning i disconnected power cable and connect again, i swapped usb cable from the usb1 to usb2 on the mainboard. And when i turn on after all , is the same. Only one i can try : to disable from bios usb standby power. Interesting is before my bios update month ago everything was same and this prbolem never happened .

Samstag, 30. Dezember 2023, 08:58

I had the following problem. About 6 months ago (I don't remember the exact time) I replaced the water pump with a new one (the base to the tank cracked on the old one and there was no way to replace it). I decided to get Aquasuite's D5 Next tank combo. The pump was working fine until about a month ago. The problem is that when I start the computer and the system detects that there is no rotation of the pump or Pump speed is too low. Blinks, write different each time between 2-30 seconds. Appare...