• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2024, 08:24

Forenbeitrag von: »bjcsoln«

Resolved - Set screen size for aquasuite sensor window

Thanks for the help all - it's not quite super intuitive (how to set this up), but yea, once you figure out that when it displays the canvas (all of your screens at once), then positioning is a lot easier to sort out. Here is my first cut at this, the gauges were pretty easy to set, now need to work on the graphs a bit more..I also ended up sticking with Rainmetere to add the time - I couldn't figure out in Aquasuite how to add the time as a single string, so it was just easier to do it with Rai...

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2024, 08:16

Hi-Flow Next - Water Quality / Conductivity results

So, loop has been running for about a week, running distilled water + EK Cyrofuel clear. Water quality is ready about 20% and conductivity around 95uS/cm. Is this anything I really need to monitor? Should I expect variations depending on what fluid I use? Am tempted to throw in something like DP Ultra (I need to replace one piece of the loop) just to see if the reading change but anyway, I thought I would ask if / how important these settings are, what should I be targetting / what can I control...

Sonntag, 28. Januar 2024, 01:38

Resolved - Set screen size for aquasuite sensor window

Hi, Just setting up a new sensor panel window, and I was wondering if there was any way to set a specific display size (in my case, I want this to pop up on my second screen which is 1920x480. I tried making the window as small as I could, and also dragging it over to the second screen, but I can't seem to move it to the other screen as well. Any suggestions?