• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 6. Februar 2024, 10:24

Forenbeitrag von: »WizechatmgrbeenAquad«

Just temperature controlled fans - AV cabinet project

I'm no expert on the products they sell here, but a 12v PID controller with fans may also be ideal. Those generally are either on or off and don't play with PWM. If you're running quiet fans it won't matter either way as long as they maintain the proper volume of airflow. Just another idea to ponder...

Dienstag, 6. Februar 2024, 10:20

Aquastream XT Ultra w/Alphacool 17558 ES

Zitat von »sebastian« you cant connect this sensor. The sensor signal is not compatible with the required flow signal. Thanks for the confirmation. Ordered the proper sensor, now just have to wait for the international shipping.

Freitag, 2. Februar 2024, 20:52

Aquastream XT Ultra w/Alphacool 17558 ES

Good afternoon all... As the title says, I purchased an Alphacool 17558 ES and figured since it had a similar output it should work with the Aquastream... That's so far not the case... I connected my multimeter and I'm getting 160-164 impulses over pins 2+3 so I know it's working... Any idea if there is an adapter or such I should use to convert the output so the Aquastream in Flow sensor mode will understand the input? If not, any recommended flow sensors that are decent and available in the US...