• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

Samstag, 6. April 2024, 21:40

Forenbeitrag von: »Mike817«

Aquaero troubleshooting: connect all devices to same cable

Zitat von »Methodical« I have a molex cable to power the AQ6 and sata to power the 2 pumps (i.e. different power cables) and 4 devices connected via USB and have had no issues that you speak of. The 2 pumps and Octo are connected to the AQ6 along with Highflow 2s (2x). I interpret the AQ manual as referring to "the main PSU power cable" because each aquabus device use different power connections (i.e. molex or sata) so there is no way you can connect aquabus devices with different connection re...

Dienstag, 19. März 2024, 14:26

Aquaero troubleshooting: connect all devices to same cable

I'm wondering how likely communication errors could be between aquabus devices and an Aquaero 6 when they're not connected to the same PSU cable (the Aquaero manual refers to this in the troubleshooting section). I'm planning on using multiple cables from my PSU for some of my AquaComputer devices but I also want to avoid communication errors. I plan to have a couple AquaComputer devices in my main PC tower for fan control and some monitoring/lighting as well as an entirely separate enclosure wi...

Montag, 18. März 2024, 23:32

pwm server fans full speed through silverstone powered splitters but they work with direct connections to aquero 6 pro

From the product page : "SPLITTY9 ACTIVE amplifies the PWM signal to be able to control problematic fans with out-of-spec PWM inputs."

Sonntag, 17. März 2024, 00:41

Temp sensors: Calitemp vs g1/4 high speed

I was trying to compare the Calitemp digital sensor and the Temperature sensor G1/4 high speed . This is what I came up with: Plumbing: Calitemp is placed in-line; High Speed needs a vacant, dedicated G1/4 socket.Signal: Calitemp must be connected to an aquaero via aquabus; High Speed can use any standard 2-pin temperature sensor connection.Product release: Calitemp is from 2018; High Speed is from 2023.Unfortunately, none of those points is particularly important to me; I can accommodate all of...

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2024, 11:56

High Flow Next reporting 0 litres per hour flow

Really nice looking rig! If you have the extra parts, perhaps [temporarily] replacing the hard tubing where the flow meter is connected with a couple stretches of soft tubing as connections to the meter - long enough lengths so you can change the pump's orientation all over the place while the system is running. That might let you know once and for all if the issue is affected by how the pump is positioned.

Freitag, 16. Februar 2024, 15:25

Newbie here. Help with some questions, please?

Zitat von »PvF« # 2 Yes, HWInfo64 can read the Sensors from the AC devices and the imported soft. Sensors of the device. The virtual Sensors from "Playground" are not readable. There is no limit of 16 sensors Here are the Sensors in HWInfo from my devices: [attach]10739[/attach] Thanks, I'm glad you pointed this out. I should have said 16 AC USB devices, not sensors -- unless it's been updated since v7.47 (it's only mentioned in the hwinfo forums , not the release notes). I edited my post to me...

Donnerstag, 15. Februar 2024, 17:50

Newbie here. Help with some questions, please?

I've spent the last couple weeks reading articles and watching videos about Aquacomputer products, and I'm pretty convinced that I'm going to be basing all the control/monitoring functions of the PC build that I'm planning upon the AC ecosystem. The reasons for the decision are that besides the vast majority of the reviews I've encountered rating the AC products as some of the best products on the market, the suite of products has very robust capabilities and is very flexible - but that's also w...