• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2024, 01:57

Forenbeitrag von: »Conanti«

High Flow Next reporting 0 litres per hour flow

Just thought I'd pop an update in here. I heard back from Aquacomputer - Absolute legends, I swear German based companies have the best business practices in the world. They informed me they would send out a new unit. Absolute badass move from them. I am so used to companies throwing every excuse at the sun to put the issue back onto the user this is the most refreshing interaction I have had with a company in years. Huge company appeal to me in the future for any future purchases. Going to see ...

Dienstag, 20. Februar 2024, 06:37

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I do not believe having the Flow Next in your current orientation is an issue, as the device allows you to rotate the text 180°.) Zitat von »Conanti« So I absolutely would flip it if I could even just to test it. But There really isn't anywhere I can. Zitat von »Speedy-VI« I have a High Flow Next in a test loop using soft tubing, sitting on a desk. It would be easy for me to invert it and see if it stops working. I will do so later tonight and let yo...

Montag, 19. Februar 2024, 12:06

I have emailed aquacomputer support, does anybody know how long they typically take to respond? I have read they are really good with product faults and I honestly think mine has just experienced an early failure.

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2024, 12:35

its a great idea unfortunately out of tubing now completely

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2024, 08:08

So yeah all the other points of data are shown on screen and on aqua suite itself except the flow is reading 0 on both. I double checked the connection and the pins - all are connected and plugged in secure with no bent pins including the motherboard connection. I think if there were any bent then I wouldn't get a display output at all or other issues. It's a real head scratcher this and also really upsetting

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2024, 01:58

Yeah they are Phanteks d30's So all good points, but I can't flip it the other way around because it hits the fans due to the thickness and where the ports are as they aren't centered on the unit. I originally tried to do It from the gpu to the radiator but this unit is so thick it hit the glass because the GPU block stands out further than average. After that I tried vertical but it was making a ticking noise at 150 Litres per minute which is why I assume they say they recommend doing it horizo...

Samstag, 17. Februar 2024, 23:09

Hi thanks for the reply, I really do appreciate any help I can get with this one. I have uploaded several photos one of the old orientation and one of the new orientation. In any case if I spin the unit 180 degrees I won't be able to see the screen at all. However I could potentially do that just to see if it starts registering the flow but It wouldn't help if it's internally making some kind of connection. I can also hear the rotor spinning its like the unit has just decided to stop counting th...

Samstag, 17. Februar 2024, 15:24

I Have been using the High Flow Next flawlessly for the past 3 months but decided to upgrade my loop to include an additional radiator. In the process I mounted the unit vertical as I couldn't get it to fit but read that it was bad for noise and had my flow drop. So I found a way to make it fit by placing it upside down but still horizontal. However after filling my loop up again it's now reporting 0 litres per hour flow reading. I know flow is happening I can see it and it's got great flow and ...

Samstag, 17. Februar 2024, 15:15

High Flow Next Help - No Flow Reading

Did you ever find a solution? Mine was working fine but I redid my loop and had to flip it upside down to make it fit. Now I have temp readings and rgb etc but it is registering 0.0 litres per hour flow which isn't correct. I can even hear the propeller moving.

Samstag, 17. Februar 2024, 01:58

High Flow Next - Litres per hour dropped from 250 to 200

Hi, New to these forums but thought i'd post. I recently adjusted my waterloop and in the process I had no other choice but to mount my Aquacomputer High Flow Next in a vertical position appose to horizontal. I am evaluating my loop but it just sticks out too far coming into contact with the glass panels. After I finished re-assembling my loop I noticed two things. 1. I can hear the propeller ticking at max speed. I know in the manual it recommends orienting it horizonal - obviously easier to re...