• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Dienstag, 20. Februar 2024, 11:11

Forenbeitrag von: »AquaClash«

Strange soft sensor behavior - Aquasuite X.78

Now I feel quite stupid, but amazing that my desire to keep the system cool and monitor everything with Aquasuite actually help identified this! Ran a process monitor and found that something called UnpackChecker.exe was running... and turns out you are spot on its a damn trojan bitcoin miner!! Just ran Malwarebytes and hopefully cleaned it up... Thanks for pointing me down the right path @Remayz! Will keep an eye on any malicious activity! My apologies to the Aquasuite devs!!

Montag, 19. Februar 2024, 14:02

After some investigating (thanks for the suggestion @Remayz) - using HWinfo64, and now logging packet power - I can see that for some reason CPU packet power is going up to 70W at "idle", and HWinfo64 is saying there is 60% core utility for some reason when nothing is running... as soon as I open Task Manager that drops down to 2% CPU utility and packet power goes back down to 25W or so... Same thing happens when I open HWMonitor which is strange... So something is causing the CPU to run which i...

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2024, 13:20

Hi everyone, First time posting and not sure of the right place to post this observation but I have noticed that the reporting of the CCD1 temperature in Aquasuite (when added as a soft sensor) reads about 62 degrees (7800X3D, at idle in Win11 - which seem high) but when I open another piece of monitoring software, CPUID HWMonitor, the reading drops by 20 degrees. This new value of 42 degrees is also coincidently the CCD value reported by HWMonitor... Aquasuite will then report consistently agai...