• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Sonntag, 17. März 2024, 05:27

Forenbeitrag von: »aqua_user«

High Flow Next + Octo

Ah makes sense. Thanks for the clarification!

Samstag, 16. März 2024, 21:48

High Flow Next + Octo

Learned how to get the flow sensor to properly show in the OCTO: Vision connected to Octo by aquabus? Still trying to figure out how to get the temperature sensor from the HFN to sent to the OCTO.

Samstag, 16. März 2024, 17:43

High Flow Next + Octo

I have a High Flow Next and Octo, both connected to motherboard's USB header. I purchased a "Connection cable signal header of high flow NEXT to 3 pin miniature connector" to connect the the High Flow Next signal header to the Octo flow header, is that the correct installation? If so, I am only seeing the "flow sensor" but its completely off, the HFN reads 78 l/h vs the Octo having 2,039 l/h. Also, I want to push temperature reading from the HFN to the Octo, can this be done? Appreciate any clar...

Samstag, 9. März 2024, 07:24

Aquasuite + Farbwerk Remote Control

Woah that was super helpful! Definitely a bit of a learning curve and will require some time to get it up and running but it seems like this is route I will have to go if I want to control the LEDs with Home Automation. Thank you!

Samstag, 9. März 2024, 07:07

[Help - How-to] Connecting lian-li fans with Quadro/otto?

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« I use Aquasuite to monitor and control my loop components. I am not willing to give that up for consolidated RGB control, but it is an option. I am in the same boat as you and unwilling to give up Aquasuite just to consolidate my RGB which is why it seems I will have to ditch the 2x FW360 for another controller. Zitat Signal RGB can control a FW360 but you have to stop the Aquasuite service to do it. They do it through the Ambientpx function. Here is a LINK to how to set i...

Samstag, 9. März 2024, 05:51

[Help - How-to] Connecting lian-li fans with Quadro/otto?

I have the Lian Li SL-INF. I made sure to buy the single pack as it contains a cable that splits into aRGB and PWM. You can still diasy chain but these cables are important to achieve what you want to achieve. I use an Octo to control the fans speed and pump speed based of the water temp probe in the High Flow 2. I connect the aRGB to the Farbwerk 360. The setup works well but I am looking for an RGB controller that plays nice with OpenRGB or SignalRGB so I plan on selling my Farbwerk if and whe...

Samstag, 9. März 2024, 05:46

Appreciate the reply. Real shame. Trying to find an RGB controller I can control with an external PSU for when the computer is off. Any ideas?

Donnerstag, 29. Februar 2024, 06:31

Hello all! I currently have multiple Aqua Computer products in my build and love them all! Octo + 2x Farbwerk 360 + High Flow Next + Hubby7 I was wondering if there was a way to remotely control the lights connected to the Farbwerk? I am assuming the command would have to go through Aquasuite. I am trying to set something up with my home automation. Greatly appreciate anyone pointing me in the right direction <3