• 27.04.2024, 22:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 8. März 2024, 13:55

Forenbeitrag von: »Arctyx«

Aquacomputer Octo and High Flow NEXT killed by Aquasuite?

Just wanted to give an update on this. I managed to resolve the issue. Apparently it was related to Windows USB drivers being messed up for some reason. I had cloned my OS to a new SSD lately and it seems the process did not go as well as it said it did. I re-cloned the OS and all the updates went through perfectly. Thanks for all the help!

Montag, 4. März 2024, 12:25

Zitat von »sebastian« when the device is in update mode (octo) the led is blinking fast, Otherwise the red led is on and after power on and after a few seconds off. Try an other computer to update your devices. Hmmm, I'll try using another PC to see if they are recognized there. I never noticed the LED of the Octo, but I will observe once I try another PC. Once connected I should just download Aquasuite and install as normal, and allow it to update, assuming the devices are detected?

Montag, 4. März 2024, 09:24

Hi, I no longer have Aquasuite installed because when it failed the firmware updates and could no longer detect my devices, I attempted to uninstall / reinstall Aquasuite to see if it would find them again, but it did not. I tried using USBDeview just now to remove all my devices and restarted the system, and it's the same thing. Both devices show up on Device Manager but trying to install Aquasuite does not detect any devices connected.

Montag, 4. März 2024, 07:52

Zitat von »Bartdude« Firstly how do you have the devices attached to USB and second what mobo do you have? Hi, yes I have both attached to an internal USB2 header. I have tried swapping headers as well to no avail. Mobo is an Asus Maximus Z790 Hero. And they are still detected as USB devices, just generic ones, but the Aquasuite installer doesn't see them at all.

Sonntag, 3. März 2024, 23:36

Hi, thank you for the response. Unfortunately this didn't work. I tried with either device alone + just a keyboard but the Aquasuite installer still fails to detect either one.

Sonntag, 3. März 2024, 22:09

So I finally have time today to install my new Aquacomputer goodies. I hook them up, they work fine. All Octo channels have power, High Flow NEXT showing data on its tiny screen. So far so good. So I go ahead and download and install Aquasuite and it detects both devices and informs me both need firmware updates, so I let it do its thing. Then it tells me both updates failed for some reason, and now both devices are saying no USB connection on Aquasuite. Windows used to see them as mass storage ...