• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 15. März 2024, 09:01

Forenbeitrag von: »matleno«

Rgpx using quadro crash aquasuite

after weeks i've finally managed to fix it erasing every stock led configuration that is already in the first install and created a new "single led" for the entire strip. Not sure why but the stock rainbow on a portion of the strip caused it to crash immediatly after selecting the led. Now seems it's working fine even with a data source attached thank you for your help

Mittwoch, 13. März 2024, 07:56

already tried, tried also to reinstall aquasuite cleaning everything. anything else about sensors and fans is working totally fine, just the crash with rgpx

Mittwoch, 13. März 2024, 06:05

Hello everyone, I'm using a Quadro, and every time I click on RGPX, the system crashes after clicking on one of the available "LEDs". It displays the colors, freezes, and then the software closes. Already tried to reinstall it without success Here's the error from the Windows Event Viewer: Application: aquasuite.exe CoreCLR Version: 8.0.224.6711 .NET Version: 8.0.2 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException: Object referen...