• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Sonntag, 17. März 2024, 13:14

Forenbeitrag von: »mrdragon1013«

High flow next and splitty 9 not communicating

Thank you for the response. after researching all night I did figure out that it is passive as you said my mistake. the highflow next isn't a fan controller but it will send a fan speed signal that is synced with the flow speed, but that is not what I want. so I guess to get full fan control I will have to connect the splitty to the D5. The reason I didn't go that way first is due to the inability to get to the connection on the D5 without disassembling the entire computer. I have a cable that h...

Samstag, 16. März 2024, 17:05

Forenbeitrag von: »mrdragon1013«

High flow next and splitty 9 not communicating

I just added a high flow next and a splitty 9 active to my existing loop that has d5 next 150 reservoir and leakshield. The high flow next is working correctly it is connected to the splitty 9 with the appropriate cable connecting the signal output on the high flow next to the input on the splitty 9 active. After installation I fired up the computer and was greeted with a message to upgrade the firmware on both new devices I clicked on the high flow next to update it then restarted expecting to ...