• 27.04.2024, 09:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Dienstag, 16. April 2024, 06:27

Forenbeitrag von: »meeeeeeeee«

splitty9 active runs full speed when plugged into sata power but distributes pwm signal when unplugged from sata (fans are plugged into a seperate power injector)

ok i figured it out the unplugged splitty9 active does run the fans at a slow speed but never any faster they will always go at around 10% speed and i dont know if that is different if using different fans. the fans that did run at around 10% all had power injection through a 4 pin molex connector when the splitty9 is plugged in it will only run normally if there is power going to it from the aquero6 pro ... if the aquero turns off its power going to it the fans will ramp up to max if they have ...

Sonntag, 14. April 2024, 05:10

aquasuite built in temps from the motherboard to run fans through aquero 6 pro for air cooled pc

yep i figured it out late last night now i have it set with everything working as it should except strange issues with the splitty9 active taht i have but that is on a different thread ... thank you all for your help!

Samstag, 13. April 2024, 06:42

aquasuite built in temps from the motherboard to run fans through aquero 6 pro for air cooled pc

cool i made one but cant find out how to attach it to the fan controller to control the fans. the virtual sensor does not show up in the list of selectable sensors. and i dont see anything in playground that lets me setup a fan group and attach it that way.

Samstag, 13. April 2024, 05:57

splitty9 active runs full speed when plugged into sata power but distributes pwm signal when unplugged from sata (fans are plugged into a seperate power injector)

ok so ive got a splitty9 active plugged in to sata power and a aquero 6 pro the server fans all get power from a 4 pin molex because it would be too many amps for the sata power connector and the splitty9 active (10amps or so at max rpm) this whole thing worked fine for the first boot controlled all the fans no problem nice and quiet. after a power off then reboot fans are all max rpm i shut down the system thinking maybe some of the signal splitters i was using were diluting the pwm signal i re...

Sonntag, 7. April 2024, 05:55

new question. is there any way to make more software sensors? i need 2 more. and then i need to combine all the sensors. I found the ones that let you pick 4 and have the highest temp be the one that they use but it only allows 4 and there is only 4 of those sensors meaning you can only combine a max of 13 it seems 4 on the first one then 3 on each consecutive one as they need to take data from the previous one too however there are 14 sensors total is there any way to make those virtual sensors...

Freitag, 5. April 2024, 11:04

i just verified openhardwaremonitor can read all the temps on the drives, the mobo, the cpu, and gpu but aquasuite x.78 hooked up to an aquero 6 pro is not displaying the temps. or atleast it is not displaying the temps in aquero > sensors > temp sensors list

Freitag, 5. April 2024, 10:40

I just checked and everything is on but none of the temps ar showing in the temps list and i don't have any missing drivers for an older asus m5a99fx pro r2.0 that i shoved w11 on. w11 shows no missing drivers and yes ive rewired the plugs so that a splitty9 active is used to boost the pwm signal since these fans dont pick it up if they have a y connector and their power and ground are split off to a hub powered off a molex since sata is only good for about 4.5a while the molex should be good fo...

Freitag, 5. April 2024, 04:10

so i have an older gaming rig that didnt have proper pwm fan headers they were fake pwm that then ran voltage control. im running server fans to cool the system off and dont want them running 100% 100% of the time because they are bloody loud. the computer is still good as a workstation with plenty of power ram and capability. so i had an aquero 6 pro sitting on a shelf and decided to use it to control all the fans. however in the aquasuite ver x.78 i cant find the motherboard sensors to pipe in...

Donnerstag, 4. April 2024, 10:35

splitty 9 active instruction questions

ok that is not the instructions i got in my box i got splitty9 instructions not the active instructions thats why i was confused. thank you! and yep i briefly looked at the pdf thought it was the same as i had since its 130am here and then didnt go any farther. im going to install it in the morning thank you!

Donnerstag, 4. April 2024, 10:10

oh awesome would be nice if they included that blurb in the instructions and would be great if they indicated which way is a higher power off point vs a lower one. thank you im now going to install it

Donnerstag, 4. April 2024, 09:59

ok cool so no jumper because in the instructions it said to make sure the jumper was on aquabus but i couldnt see a jumper ... but what is the blue pot for? the little adjustable knob with an arrow on it it says level?

Donnerstag, 4. April 2024, 08:19

so where is the aquabus jumper? i dont see any jumpers or switches only a pot. and what is the pot used for or is it preset and shouldn't be touched?

Montag, 18. März 2024, 20:14

pwm server fans full speed through silverstone powered splitters but they work with direct connections to aquero 6 pro

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »meeeeeeeee« plugged only the noctua into a silverstone and disconnected the others and still goes full speed sounds like the splitter is not working or compatible with the aquaero. try this: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3830 That is going to be what i do next if taking the wires and connecting them directly doesnt work but do you know if the active splitty9 boosts the pwm signal or no?

Montag, 18. März 2024, 03:31

pwm server fans full speed through silverstone powered splitters but they work with direct connections to aquero 6 pro

so heres the setup ive got: 7 Nidec V80E12BGA5-57 12V 1.4A 4-Wire 8038 8CM high Speed Server Fans https://www.amazon.com/Nidec-V80E12BGA5-…r/dp/B0CG5J6LBK2 Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fans https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KFCRATC3 SilverStone 8-Port PWM Fan Hub/Splitter SST-CPF04-USA https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N3HP8S5 all 4 ports on the aquero are set up identically in the software which ive forgotten the name of. they are all set to auto with the steepest hotte...