• 27.04.2024, 11:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Dienstag, 23. April 2024, 06:50

Forenbeitrag von: »DeDog«

pay attention to what is around. too soon!

they're not good. the ones on this site are for other cpu form factorers. not for 14 series. there are only devices certified for the 13 series around....for the 14 series they don't exist yet...only x am5 exist....all the others do not have the 14 gen intel mark. I found one ... which according to the CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PROCESSOR MANUFACTURER'S WEBSITE...INTEL....i9 13th series and i9 14th series, have the same shape, both raptor lake. So consequently a 13th gen certified tool...should it b...

Montag, 22. April 2024, 11:34

I'm still waiting for the right equipment.

I can't find the right tool to delidding cpu. I tried two. 1 aliexpress...no good....1 amazon...no good. I can't find anything concrete around without spending a lot of money. any info?

Sonntag, 14. April 2024, 18:40

in the end...delid

in the end I chose delid and the only direct die cooler existing on earth at the moment. later ...I will replace the current radiator with a radiator from this site. maybe when more direct die cooler solutions are produced. i9 if you want to overclock the current custom solutions without delid don't work.

Mittwoch, 3. April 2024, 23:43

I do not want to make a mistake. translations don't help

Not yet. I don't know whether to take two pumps and cool the video card and CPU or take just one and start overclocking NOW just the CPU and RAM. I DON'T KNOW IF with a radiator 4cm thick and 360cm long and a single D5 pump, it can be enough to cool just the CPU to keep an i9 series 14 under 90gC in overclock...or you need a 6cm radiator and 480 and directly two pumps? I would like to understand first if I overclock RAM and CPU...does the temperature also rise for the video card? do you have exp...

Dienstag, 26. März 2024, 23:30

to separate the costs it would be better to buy a d5 integrated with a single 480 bi loop radiator [b]cuplex kryos NEXT 1700, copper/copper[/b] 107,54 EUR107,54 EUR[b][/b][b]Double Protect Ultra 1l - blue[/b] 9,21 EUR9,21 EUR[b][/b][b]Hose Aqua Computer 16/10 mm PVC clear[/b] 4,61 EUR13,83 EUR[b][/b][b]ULTITUBE D5 100 reservoir with D5 PWM pump[/b] 148,55 EUR148,55 EURincl. Value added tax IT 22%: 90,99 EUR [b]Sub-total: 504,58 EUR [/b] in my opinion the Barrow compression fitting 16/10 mm G1/4,...

Dienstag, 26. März 2024, 22:25

I noticed a disarming detail. The acquastream ultimate pump has a maximum coolant temperature of 50 °C, while the D5 on the manufacturer's website has 203 °F which is 95 °C...so if you want to overclock you have to opt for the D5 pump . that's why they created the double pump support... because just one.... certainly can't cool modern Intel CPUs... especially i9. https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3379 https://www.xylem.com/siteassets/brand/g…e/br-19b-d5.pdf So the definitive se...

Montag, 25. März 2024, 21:31

I'm using liquid metal without protection around the socket. I did a painstaking job. It took me two or three hours to spread the right layer of liquid metal and not let it leak from the edges but still using the right amount. went away 3 g of metal ...between removing...and putting in Zitat von »Methodical« Check out this video. The CPU was overheating and when he removed the CPU he found the CPU was missing a good amount of thermal paste. Have you checked that? Jayz2cents also have a video out...

Montag, 25. März 2024, 21:28

normal temperatures are very low. 40 45°C. if oc is down...default bios...temperatures under load are 85-90 °C...everything is ok, but I use just over half the power. It only reaches 105 degrees at maximum overclock and under load with absorption of around 320-330 watts. I want to understand if the double pump is needed or a single pump is enough to overclock to 330 watts and keep it below a constant under 90 °C

Montag, 25. März 2024, 20:44

HI. thank you for the tip. I didn't realize that the fundamental piece of the system was missing I would like to push a latest series i9 but I don't know which pump to use now use quality air cooling with liquid metal...but in oc the temperatures reach 105 °C (immediately stopped it) -- In your opinion using two double circuit radiators, one 480 and one 360 and two d5 or better one aquastream ULTIMATE or 2 aquastream ULTIMATE...can I have the CPUs in oc below 85°C? --- I didn't know it got so ho...

Donnerstag, 21. März 2024, 20:39

Is this the right minimum?

To be comfortable I would like to take this case:Thermaltake Core P8.the two 60 x 480 and 360 mm radiators should fit... one on top and one on the front. here is the list. [b] 1 x ULTITOP D5 pump cover for D5 pumps, G1/4 [b]2 x Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with PWM input and speed signal 2 x [b]Decoupling set for pump installations, extra-soft yellow rubber buffers 1 x [b]airplex modularity system 360 mm, copper fins, two circuits, stainless steel side panels [b]1 x airplex modularity system 480 ...

Donnerstag, 21. März 2024, 20:14

can you help me with the choice of a dual pump cooling system for processor only for the moment. later I will also get the video card. I would like to use the D5 pump. But for now I don't want the pressure safety system. I only want dual pump support, simple pumps without display, medium enclosure, cpu support and radiator. I can't figure out what I should take. There are so many models and the translations don't help much. can you guide me so I don't make mistakes?