• 01.05.2024, 00:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Sonntag, 14. April 2024, 18:33

Forenbeitrag von: »ChanceKJ«

How do i define the Aquasuite app window location on boot?

I'm currently running 3 displays, The primary is a Samsung 57" Ultrawide @ 7680x2160 via Display port off my GPU The secondary is a Samsung 32" running at 1920x1080p via Displayport off my GPU and the third smaller one on my desk for the Aquasuite dash is a Barrowch FBEHD-01 running at 1920x480 via HDMI from my motherboard. Im building out a Sim rig, and ideally i'd like to be able to turn it on and not have to drag the aquasuite window down and collapse the sidebar in it every time.

Freitag, 12. April 2024, 22:59

Yeah That still didn't work for me. Is remember window position something that can be added as a feature in the app?

Mittwoch, 10. April 2024, 22:23

Maybe someone can help me here, On my PC setup i have a dedicated small display for my Aquasuite dashboard, I'm running Windows 11, Aquasuite vrs X.78, and what i'd like to do is have it so the app loads to that monitor full screen every time I start up the computer and log into Windows. I already have it so the app opens at login, but it keeps opening on my primary display. I've tried DisplayFusion, the windows position feature doesn't work, and is paywalled after a trial. So that's a no go. So...