• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2024, 18:21

Forenbeitrag von: »justrol«

High Flow Next showing 0 flow

Zitat von »Speedy-VI« Wow. That is a whole lot of PINK! Haha, I actually have no pink in my system. Not sure why the lighting did that when I snapped the pic. Zitat von »Bartdude« Can we see a pic of your entire system? It maybe than 1 solitary DDC pump can't cut the mustard so to say. I updated my post as the flow meter started working all of a sudden. But here is a pic of the entire system. The DDC pump is pretty sufficient for this system even though I do have a lot of restrictive joints. I'...

Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2024, 18:01

UPDATE: I had to restart my PC a couple times yesterday to organize my wiring and on the last restart the flow meter magically started working. Not sure exactly what helped it but I assume the internal wheel was stuck from factory and the stop/start of the flow helped push it along.

Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2024, 20:31

Hi all, I just purchased a High Flow Next despite some reviews online saying their unit does not report flow measurement. I assumed maybe this was an issue related to the previous build which was also causing loud noises. Unfortunately after installing however I'm also getting the "0 flow" issue. The other sensors work fine (temp, conductivity, water quality, etc). I have heard that the High Flow Next needs a minimum flow of 20 l/h in order to show a measurement so I maxed out my DDC pump (rated...

Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2024, 19:48

Possible to show Aquasuite page overview (desktop mode) on a secondary mini-display? Similar to Aida64, etc?

Thank you @shoggy and @Taubenhaucher for the replies! I will play around with the overview page to see if I can get the desired output.

Sonntag, 5. Mai 2024, 23:16

Possible to show Aquasuite page overview (desktop mode) on a secondary mini-display? Similar to Aida64, etc?

Hi all, Is it possible to view the Aquasuite page overview "desktop" mode on a secondary (mini) display? Currently when I select the desktop view it defaults to my main display and there doesn't seem to be a way to change this. What I am hoping to do is show the page overview as a stats-only display on my secondary display (see photo). The only way for me to do this today is by minimizing the aquascape app and resizing it to the secondary display however this is not ideal since if I want to make...