• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 75.

Donnerstag, 10. September 2009, 17:23

Forenbeitrag von: »fox3«

LED - Aquaero questions

I have it set up for one to get darker with rising temp on a selected sensor and the other to get brighter with rising temp. HTH

Donnerstag, 10. September 2009, 17:18

Aquaero, display shows wrong characters, Aquasuite doesn't detect it properly

I remember reading somewhere that you need to change the address on one of them. I know I needed to do that when using 2 XT ultra's.

Montag, 10. August 2009, 21:59

Aquaero Settings

Why would you want your pump to shut down? Do you have the tach signal from the pump set up so that when it shows zero the PC shuts down?

Dienstag, 4. August 2009, 16:32

Question regarding positioning of Aquastream XT

I have one of mine installed on its side in my case since January running 24/7 with no problems to date. The other is in line with it and no difference in output between the two.

Freitag, 19. Juni 2009, 17:33

BEWARE of aquacomputer's FLOW SENSOR!

I have my Z06 supercharged, power on demand. I love playing with "P" cars. When They best me its "expected" but when I spank them it always "do over" for one reason or another .... I have an AC flow meter and two digimesa fhkuc 70, none came with a cable if I remember correctly. The digimesa meters came from another source than AC so I guess it is normal to provide them separately. If you need to fab one up LMK and I can get you pics of the connector.

Freitag, 19. Juni 2009, 03:33

BEWARE of aquacomputer's FLOW SENSOR!

mebbe you coulda just asked here for help, I'm just sayin

Montag, 15. Juni 2009, 17:18

Suck or Blow?

You will want to use your fans to pull cooler air thruogh the rad. All tests I have read show that push works better at higher fan rpm's at 1500 and above. If you are using a quieter solution, under 1500 rpm, than pull is the way to go. If your rad is located in your case than you might want to consider pulling cooler air across the rad and into the case for the best cooling results and use case fans to control case temps. You do not want to use warmer air from the case to coll the rad as your t...

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009, 19:54

Can the multiswitch handle two LEDs per channel?

Hi Mr. T I have found this site to be pretty informative when it comes to LED's ... http://led.linear1.org/ It has a LED Series/ Parrallel wizzard and other usefull tidbits. HTH.

Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009, 05:33

Wire Diagram For Aquastream Xt Ultra & Aquaero

I am sure someone can post pics and stuff but what I did was to connect the three pin wire supplied to the rpm pins on the back of the pump and then to a fan header on the MB. You can use this also as the aquabus but that would be your call to make. Use the supplied USB wire and make certain to match the positive pins shown in the manual to the positive pin on your MB. Not tricky as the manual explains this on pg. 8. Pin 5 is +5v on the pump make sure you connect this to the +5v pin on the MB US...

Montag, 18. Mai 2009, 08:17

Need some good advise for wc

I am using the AS XT ultra with a cuplex XT di and bitspower full chipset blocks and a feser 480 rad with 3/8" tubing, It is low flow but the temps are ok. I added a second pump and the temps remained the same. The GPU will be dumping a bunch of heat into the loop so you might want to consider this if you are using a single loop and plan to overclock.

Montag, 4. Mai 2009, 06:30

aquaero control monitor

I've posted a link to the english manual for that pump. Do a search and you should be able to find it in this forum. I have it in pdf if you want I can email it. *edit* here is the link posted in another thread ... http://www.frozencpu.com/images/products/pdf/ex-pmp-58.pdf

Sonntag, 19. April 2009, 18:29

SDK and x64 systems

It sounds to me like it fails to start once in twenty attempts. Sort of like a starter does when it stops on a flat spot and needs to be coaxed into starting by tapping the housing. My eheim pumps in tthe fish tanks do this on occasion and need to be cleaned. Just be careful when taking the impeller out and putting it back in that you don't break it as the magnet will pull it from your grip if you are not prepared for it. The ceramic is brittle.

Sonntag, 19. April 2009, 18:22

NEW! high flow sensor

I thort I read a post by Shoggy which stated it is bi-directional. I might be wrong on this but pretty sure it read that either port could be used as an intake.

Sonntag, 19. April 2009, 18:00

What to chose?

Zitat von »Timstone« Holy, holy... Could someone please answer my questions in the way I posted them in the first place? No harm intended from my side, it's just easier for me to read that way. Zitat von »Timstone« Hi all, These are my questions:Which pump to chose?Which diameter tubes to chose?How many temperature sensors, where to place them and which kind to chose?Which kind of flow sensor to chose?Is the setup I chose correct?Did I forget somehting? On the pump it depends, DDC 3.25 is a goo...

Samstag, 18. April 2009, 22:33

What to chose?

Hi Timstone, A lot depends on the blocks you are going to use but assuming you use aqua blocks put the CPU right after the pump then the GPU's. 3/8" id tubing is a good choice others might suggest 1/2", thats your call to make. A good place to locate two temp sensors would be right after the last block (Hot) and in the Res(Cold). They should be close enough to the MB headers or fan controller this way and have a delta of ~ 0.5°C or so. Aqua has a new higher flow flow sensor out now, place that j...

Donnerstag, 16. April 2009, 17:23

HD4870X2 crossfire

From what I have been told the twin connect for the 4870 will not work with the hd4870 X2 as delivered. I am considering modifying one for the 4870X2 and was told the stainless is very hard to work with but parts can be sold for me to do the modification myself.

Donnerstag, 16. April 2009, 16:08

got a problem with the 295 GTX waterblock cooler

Zitat von »AntDX316« >snip< r u insane it looks level when i start screwing it down More importantly ... did it look level when you were done screwing it down?

Mittwoch, 15. April 2009, 17:28

got a problem with the 295 GTX waterblock cooler

Zitat von »AntDX316« its an EVGA 295GTX >snip< its like nearly impossible to tell if u have tightened too much or too little if the card starts to bend, it's too tight ... if it does not make contact, it's too loose We are not torqqueing down head bolts here so if it feels snug you are prolly in range. My guess is you are prolly making unwanted contact somewhere but not being able to see your work it is impossible to tell.

Sonntag, 12. April 2009, 01:34

Germany to California USA mail times

Standard shipping takes 8 days to east coast USA if that is of any help.

Mittwoch, 8. April 2009, 02:49

Aquaero Compatibility and limitations

You can wire the fans together as long as you stay under 10 watts per channel and 30 watts total across all four channels. You will need to get the specs on the fans and calculate the wattage.

Sonntag, 5. April 2009, 03:10

RE: NEW! high flow sensor

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« AC is at it again, my wallet is having a hard time keeping up here. +1 I saw that but thort it had to be an April Fools Gag. I just bought two 7 mm Digimesa's to boot. I like it that it has G1/4 threads rather than molded barbs. First the inline tempsensor and now this. Mebbe next we will see ultra low restrictive Quick Disconnects for 3/8" tubing [/quote]

Sonntag, 5. April 2009, 02:58

Apologies, another noob question or two.

I am pretty sure the aquaero can only handle one tubemeter. I do not see any refrerence to another in the parameter list for samurize. As TN pointed out you can have multiple instances of tubemeter in USB. A single HD4870 X2 puts ~300W into the loop. The only good reason I can think of to watercool the GPU is for reduced noise, I chose to lose the GPU fan myself, two of them would be really unacceptable to me. I have the MB chipset and CPU on one loop. The case is much cooler now so I am able to...

Sonntag, 29. März 2009, 20:40

Yet another thread about flow sensors on Aquaero...

Sounds like a plan Where are you getting that sensor from? I had a problem finding a supplier for any Digimesa products at a decent price. That GPU throws off a ton of heat. It is not impaired by the heat as much as the CPU is. If you are gaming then these two will be dumping heat into the shared loop. Mebbe consider putting the CPU and GPU on seperate loops and adding the NB and MOSFETS to one or the other or split them between the two.

Samstag, 28. März 2009, 03:41

I just bought 2 DDC 3.25's with V2 tops, should have them by mid week, hope they are quiet like the eheims. Planning to split my loop up and put the chipset blocks with the GPU and leave the CPU on its own with the 2 Ultra's. Right now I have an AC cuplex xt di and BitsPower NB/ SB with 3 mosfets on one loop with 2 aquastream XT Ultra pumps and 3/8" tubing plus feser 480 rad, getting less than 3 l/m flow. I am going with the PMP-400 pumps on the GPU loop. Good luck with your setup

Samstag, 28. März 2009, 01:16

What pump(s) do you plan to use? That sensor does not start to read until 3 l/m. I am using the Digimesa FHKUC 70 hose, http://www.uptom.cn/data/digmesa/fhku/938-3870AE032_GB.pdf, and am using 165 ppl with no problems to the aquaero. I have not calibrated it in closed loop but did a bucket test and it is giving similar results to closed loop. I originally had the AC sensor installed, the one that does a 180 ° U Turn with a 5.6 mm nozzle and am getting exactly the same flow reading with this sens...

Dienstag, 24. März 2009, 01:32

A question about the 360 LED lights

I am not sure if this will help as I do not have an aquaduct. After setting up the sensors reference, max and min values, in aquasuite I set the aquaero fans Sensor Selection to the sensor that they need to observe. Mebbe aquaduct has something similar that needs to be set. The fans need to know which sensor to get data from. HTH

Montag, 23. März 2009, 20:41

Setting correctly the external flow sensor for aquastream XT ultra

The choices we have now for 90° elbows are much less restrictive than what was available in the past. You might consider using something like this at the pump discharge: http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/big14shsidur.html in future builds.

Montag, 23. März 2009, 06:49

The new XT cannot read flow rate but has a connector that can be used for either aquabus or flow sensor but not both. If you use it for flow sensor than in aquasuite you set the flow sensor impulse/litre accordingly and "Number of Measuring Impulses" which is defaulted to 8. Not sure what the number of measuring impulses controls and it is not in any literature that I have found.

Samstag, 21. März 2009, 16:49

I am using a similar flow sensor: http://www.uptom.cn/data/digmesa/fhku/938-3870AE032_GB.pdf the FHKUC 70 Hose, After swapping out the 180 degree AC flow sensor and setting the aquaero to 165 impulses/litre I get the exact same reading as the AC sensor on the aquaero. I did not set it up to the pump and do not know what the "Number of measuring impulses of 8" means in the XT but I would set the calibration value in impulses/litre to 165 and see if you get ~ 120 l/h or 2 l/m with the XT at ~ 80Hz...

Freitag, 20. März 2009, 15:25

How to analyze log data in aquasuite?

That works, I am now getting data to graph ... Thanx

Freitag, 20. März 2009, 15:20

What's up with the Aquaduct?

A solution to the water temp probe if you cannot fit a tee can be found in the german speaking watercooling forum. I saw an inline water sensor yesterday there, its sorta like a doughnut shaped fitting with female threads on bothe ends for fittings. The sensor is part of the fitting and is very streamlined. You might wanna chack that one out. HTH.

Freitag, 20. März 2009, 05:29

Oops my bad , I meant to say it does not update to the aquasuite software and typed aquaero in error. I am trying to get graphs to show in the analyze log data graph window in aquasuite but for whatever reason it does not print any data points or graph lines. I have checked the files and they are receiving and updating data so I must be missing somwething in the software log data to aquasuite

Freitag, 20. März 2009, 04:26

The title says it all. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have made individual files for the tubemeter, pumps and aquaero. I check them and they are accepting data and updating every 5 seconds, but not to the *edit* aquasuite data log graph. I am missing something and hope someone can point me in the right direction as to what button I may need to activate or whatever I am missing.

Mittwoch, 18. März 2009, 16:50

New Filter device.

I am not sure you would want any metals in your loop that is magnetic. That would seem to me to encourage rust. Brass, Nickel, Copper, Stainless Steel are prolly the safest metals to use and to an extent aluminum along with additives. JMHO FWIW

Montag, 16. März 2009, 23:28

What's up with the Aquaduct?

Damn I spent a good part of the afternoon reading that work log. You got some good ideas going on there. I love to tinker but that took a lot of guts to take that rad assembly apart. That last pic looks a lot neater where'd all the wires go?

Montag, 16. März 2009, 18:04

Not getting aquastream XT running

Did you try the pump w/ out the USB connected and only the Molex? If the reset did not help you might want to PM shoggy or tech support.

Montag, 16. März 2009, 17:59

aquaero possible to use 8 Blacknoise Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series M12-S1 51.2 CFM if use converter

Zitat von »nicky_82« >snip< but like what Sven said economy problems so we want hold are breath for these things just ask on the form if we get stuck ... Google is your friend sir. The search function also helps a bits. I know it is easier to just ask as I have also done this, but you will get a bunch more info on the subject searching the various forums. The Aquastream XT I just purchased came with an english manual so we are making progress even though my Aquaero manual still states 5W pre fa...

Montag, 16. März 2009, 03:45

aquaero possible to use 8 Blacknoise Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series M12-S1 51.2 CFM if use converter

The newer aquaero can handle 10W per channel with a MAX of 30W across all 4 channels. Even with a transient surge at startup he should be ok with 3 of those fans on one channel.

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 17:01

They are 12V fans and operate from 6V to 13.84V or something like that from what I could translate. Your power supply should convert 220V to 12 V so I am not sure what you mean by converter. From the pic you posted they look like 3 pin connectors which should be able to directly connect to the AE. If there is an RPM wire which I am not sure of, just leave one per series of fans you connect topgether.

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 16:39

From what I can translate the M-12 S1 use 2.74 Watts per fan. 4 of these would be more than an AE can handle. 2.74 W * 4 = 10.96 W. You would need to put 3 fans per channel to be safe.

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 16:03

Whats the specs on the fans? With that data you can determine if the AE can handle those ( 8 ) fans. I have ( 8 ) SFlex-F fans shrouded on (2) feser 480's and the AE handles them fine but I knew the amperage before I connected them.

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 01:26

Eheim pumps on Multiswitch and pwm function

I have the XT Ultra but I believe all three XT's are the same, just dumbed down if you will and for a few pence can be "upgraded" to the next model up. I think the XT receives its power from the 4 pin molex although the USB might supply power I am not sure the multiswitch has to be connected to the USB but rather the MB. Mebbe the 4 pin molex can be connected to the MS to supply 12V through its terminals directly to the pump but I would leave that to the AC squad to answer. *edit* The newer revi...

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 00:35

Eheim pumps on Multiswitch and pwm function

According to aquasuite the XT runs at 586 mA, 12.21V and right now my pump is at 84.6 Hz Zitat von »Eddie3dfx« It's actually an innovatek hpps, which is similar to that of the aqua 1046. How many watts/amps does the aqua xt run at?

Freitag, 13. März 2009, 19:51

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III - Fittings to Convert to G 1/4 Thread

Zitat von »Stephan« >snip< For the resistance the length of a reduced inner dimension is very important. So if you think about the small adapter of the aquaduct I can guarantee you, that you will not be able to find a difference in flow between the used and the upcoming G1/4" version - definitly. But we will sell it, because we sell what the market wants. Looking to get a little better flow rate I swapped out the AC 5.6 mm 180° U-Turn flow meter for a Digemesa FHKUC 70 Hose inline and ended up ...

Freitag, 13. März 2009, 16:27

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III - Fittings to Convert to G 1/4 Thread

I am using 3/8" tubing with similar parts. I have the Rampage Extreme also and am using the cuplex di with the full BP chipset (NB/ SB, and three MOSFETS can you say restrictive) on a single loop with a feser 480 rad and (1) ultra XT pump. I have a Q9650 and overclocked to 4.32GHz. My temps are not great but better than when on air @ 3.6 GHz. My flow rate is @ 2.0 l/m. I cannot put my aquagratiX on this same loop as I am pretty sure it will kill my temps besides adding even more restriction to t...

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 16:13

So Badly Need 1 now just been given 1 front plate Aquastream Aluminum black thank you Top_Nurse

Ok it seems there is not much demand for black faceplates. I would have thought otherwise. It appears to be good business sense to not manufacture an item that will not sell and just sit onna shelf so you cannot fault the manufacturer especially in the economy we are facing lately. I am more solution oriented, complaining just causes stress and solves nothing. Did you consider taking the Stainless faceplates and painting or powdercoating them to match your case? You could also have them anodised...

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 03:34

So Badly Need 1 now just been given 1 front plate Aquastream Aluminum black thank you Top_Nurse

Sounds like someones got their panties inna bunch. Chill dude ... you gets more with da sugar than da vinegar. Be Sure. So I am not sure I gets the point here. They advertised black faces for a part and now they have none in stock or ... they do not offer the part in black and now finding this out you are frustrated? Did you do your homework before commiting to the sale? I know its easier to complain than to find a solution, so what is your point, you looking for a solution to a problem or venti...

Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2009, 00:32

English Manual for aquastream xt ??

Go to the next page, there is a thread asking the same question and a link to an English translation. The Search feature is your friend

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2009, 01:43

Can the aquaduct 720xt software use the core temperature ??

Not sure if I am doing this the most effecient way but here goes. I use two digital sensors the first is in a BP Q fitting on the last block just before the rad and the second is in the Resevoir. I then use the sensor in the res to adjust the rad fans. As the temp starts to rise in the res the aquaero ramps up the rad fans speed progressively. I then use the foil sensors to monitor things like RAM, Case, Ambient etc. I have a fan slaved to the RAM sensor and it ramps up as the RAM temp increases...

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009, 02:22

How to install the cuplex xt di double impact

Its stamped "In" on the block under the plexi. http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/aqcocuxtdido1.html You can see it if you click on the pic to enlarge under the left inlet port.