• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2006, 22:27

Forenbeitrag von: »AMDMAN_fr«

guarantee AQUASTREAM/AQUAERO

Hello, After explaining my boot problem (see : http://forum.aqua-computer.de/index.php?…ad&threadID=728, I had send a guarantie request throw the special web page. I send this request the 28/04/06 I just received a simple question the 03/05/06, and since nothing else. Aquacomputer seems not to be concerned about my problems and the guarantie. Is this normal ??? I spend about 400€ in my watercooling, who is not running as espected. If somebody of aquacomputer can give me some news about this, it ...

Freitag, 21. April 2006, 10:15

Re: [Help] aquaero+aquastream = boot impossible [H

I dont think so. Yesterday evening I shut down the pc as normally. This morning when go under windows all my 3 fans ran in full power, so I open the aquasuite software, and surprise, I lost all the settings I made. Worst, the sensor show strange temperature 6,8°, 9,9° and 4,2° instead of 25/35°, the pump & the tubemeter  are show as not connected !!!!! So It's this blody aquaero/aquastrem, they will go in guaranty straight away. More the things are complicated, more you have problems !!! I send ...

Donnerstag, 20. April 2006, 10:09

I did some other tests : I remove all the psu cable (psu have managing cable) and try the 6 differents slots, no one works with the pump pluged. I try the pump connected on the aquastream and power on this last (no connection with the aquaero), it works fine only if there no other device plugged on the same psu cable. If I plug a DVD reader, it don't work. What can I do ???? I did a new test : One psu cable for the aquaero, one other for the aquastream (not connected to the aquaero), no boot pos...

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 22:16

I'am agree with you, it shouldn't. I buy this PSU specialy for this PC (Opteron 165) I don't have another PSU to do a test

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 21:49

no it doesn't work. The pb is just on the start up, not after. I start the pc without the pump connected, and just one second after the pc is powered, I connect the pump to the aquastream, and everythinks works find. Very strange

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 19:11

I tried to boot when the pump is connected to the aquastrem and the aquastrem not connected to the aquaero, but its doesn't work

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 18:55

the pump could only be connected to the aquastream, because it has a special connector. I will have a look on firmware

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 17:06

the pump is connected to the aquastream, and the aquastream is connected to the aquaero. If I try to boot the pc without the pump connected, everythinks are ok, but if the pump is connected, nothinks appened Very strange, I have some other problems on the aquaero : one of the fan connector is not brinning me rpm info back, and one led (over 2) are only working if i push the connector.

Mittwoch, 19. April 2006, 09:56

Thanks for help. Isaksson --> I have a Neo HE 550 W power spply, and hope is enought, but I tried removing all drives (3 HD + 1 DVD Writer), but it doesn't work !!! Infiltraitor --> I plug the power ONLY to the Aquaero, as describe in the user manuel.

Dienstag, 18. April 2006, 23:11

[Help] aquaero+aquastream = boot impossible [Help]

hello, I have a watercooling full Aquacomputer with the aquero & the aquastream on which the pump is connected. The problem is that if I try to boot the PC, with the pump connected, nothing append. The PC do not boot , and I am obliged to extinguish the power supply to start a new test. On the other hand, if I start the PC without the pump connected , no Problem, every things are ok . Once the PC is started , I connect the pump and it woks fine as well. I noticed that when I make an attempt with...