• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-37 von insgesamt 37.

Samstag, 16. August 2003, 06:44

Forenbeitrag von: »gerald«

Re: Anti-Fog??? english

i think its 1.0 the fittings are on the side of the tube when its mouted in my aqua-bay, they are not on the bottom... this hose idea will it still work? also i have the 90 degree fitings not the straigt ones, so i cant run a hose all the way through, my auqa tube has been running for a few days not that long.

Freitag, 15. August 2003, 23:50

Re: Anti-Fog??? english

how does the aqua jet work??? Is there another option for me? you see i'm in the USA and its extremely hard for me to get products from AC so i need something I can do here thanks!

Freitag, 15. August 2003, 11:06

Anti-Fog??? english

Hi my resovoire is 3/4 way full with water, i have an aqua-bay, so its in my 5½ bay, anyway i want to get rid of the fog that appears on the top of the inside of the clear plexi glass, i have tryed anti-fog stuff from a sporting good store, it was cheep, and it didnt work, any seggestions? thanks

Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2003, 23:19

Re: Some tips from the pros? (english help)

wow thanks so much thats everything i ever wanted to know!, is the new air plex better then the old one? and you english is really good, sooooo much better then the two words i know in german.

Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2003, 05:55

wow thanks alot guys that pretty much answered all my question, the last couple of question i have is as follows: 1. Should i use paste (artic silver etc) on my cuplex twinplex? 2. I knoticed in alot of pictures the aquatubes are not filled all the way up (impossible?) why is this done, some are even almost half way empty. 3. when i pour the water in the aquatube should the pump be on? how do i go about making sure there is enough water in the system.? thanks

Dienstag, 29. Juli 2003, 22:18

yeah goggle is horrible!!!, i didn't necessarily want you to tell me the whole procedure, just maybe something important I'm missing... any mistake that could be avoided etc. thanks.

Dienstag, 29. Juli 2003, 22:00

Some tips from the pros? (english help)

hello, i bought watercooling and i'm in the states, i have no idea how to connect all this stuff, i'm sure i'll figure it out but can you give me any importaint tips? i have Cuplex™ plug&cool™ straight, Four-hole mounting plate for P4 Twinplex™ chipset P4 plug&cool™ straight twinplex ATI plug&cool straight Airplex™ plug&cool™ angled parallel High-grade steel mounting plate for airplex™ Twin bracket Screw set for Fan attachment aquatube™ plug&cool™ straight, silver Kit lighting module UV for aqua...

Dienstag, 29. Juli 2003, 07:48

Re: help with UV light kit

Dank für die Hilfe jeder traurig ist mein Deutsch schlecht :-[

Dienstag, 29. Juli 2003, 04:09

thanks alot guys...i will try that!

Dienstag, 29. Juli 2003, 02:09

yes i do not know how to wire that.. can someone show me a close up image or tell me where the stuff goes.. thanks!

Dienstag, 29. Juli 2003, 00:34

help with UV light kit

hi I'm in the states, i ordered the UV light kit on accident, and now i have to put it together my self, but i have no idea where everything goes, it comes with a trasistor, does anyone have a guide? or can someone help me?

Donnerstag, 3. Juli 2003, 07:31

pump question (english)

i know i cant get a pump from germany because we in the USA are on 120v, but what pump would your recomend, 1046, 1048, or the 1250? i found a 1046 with a 12v connector but im afraid this wont be enoght power, i want whatever will make things run cooler, and is better.

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2003, 07:07

Re: temp? (english)

yeah i think i found a place, but im having really bad luck they wont respond to my emails so i dont know, its been so HARD getting this system to the USA i still dont know if i can? I feel like i'm cursed with poor american made water blocks etc.

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2003, 02:02

ok great thanks alot, i actually found a place that sales it in the UK and will ship to USA, thanks again guys

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2003, 22:18

sorry, I understand what you are saying, all i really want to know is how good does it cool? Will it be a good thing to buy, for my over clocking needs? or is it something more for looks? thanks alot for your help./ ;D

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2003, 12:06

i noticed no one posted anything on 3.0 over clock do you think the cuplex is a good cooler? i saw some good temps. but i saw some high one too is it better then koolance thats all i want to know

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2003, 10:18

temp? (english)

hi i was wondering im planing on OCing my pc (3.0ghz, abit ic7-g) i want to get an oc of 3.4+ i was wondering what my temps might be like, can someone tell me if temps are better with cuplex (not exo) as apposed to koolance?

Samstag, 8. Februar 2003, 11:31

Re: HELP ENGLISH

they said they may be able to help me i pmed him/them i emailed him/them and nothing im sure they are really busy i just dont know if im wasting my time, if its not likly i can get the products i should move on..

Freitag, 7. Februar 2003, 05:14

Well i have been waiting all this time still no responce, so if anyone would like to help me personally i would be happy to give you money for your time maybe you could ship it from home, or something please let me know thanks :-/

Montag, 20. Januar 2003, 09:42

still no word.... :-/ sigh...

Samstag, 18. Januar 2003, 22:56

ok i got a pciture of my motherboard, i guess it does have the holes around it so i can get the better cuplex!

Freitag, 17. Januar 2003, 04:33

yeah im still waiting for a reply.. i emailed the list and imed them.. so its all waiting now

Donnerstag, 16. Januar 2003, 06:08

Ok!!! i have the final list i'm going to mail this off to stephan and see what happens here it is!! 1. Cuplex Evo 3-Nasen-Haltrung 2. Twinplex Pev 1.2 Chipsatz Chipsatz plug&cool gerade 3. Festplattenkühler aquadrive, Plug & cool gerade, Blau. 4. airplex evo 240, Plug & cool gerade 5. airplex evo Einbaublende 240 6. Ausgleichsbehälter aquatube, Blau, Plug & cool gewinkelt 7. Edelstahl-Einbaublende für den aquatube 8. Beleuchtungsmodul UV EUR 11.99, für den aquatube Other things: 5 metres Schlauc...

Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2003, 10:56

yeah ill get that too.... ok im realy close to getting the final list, all i need to find out is what twinplex to get and im going to send the email to stephan... thanks

Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2003, 10:02

ok good idea! i can get the pump here in the states so take that off the list, so what twinplex should i get for a asus A7N8x ??? thanks...

Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2003, 08:29

ok before i email stephan, my motherboard is the asus a7n8x, im going to be using amd xp 2600-2800 (haven bought it yet ) anything else i need to know before i revise my final list... i want to get it all right once, because im sure its going to cost me a small fortune to have this shipped. thanks!

Dienstag, 14. Januar 2003, 01:40

ok i understand kinda, that i should just leave the nforce out... i'm starting to think i should just buy one of the crappy american water cooling setups, and dream of the day when i can get something good.....

Dienstag, 14. Januar 2003, 00:05

ok thanks for the help so here is my new list 1. Cuplex Evo 3-Nasen-Haltrung 2. twinplex nForce™-Chipsätze, Rev. 1.1, Plug & cool gerade, 850/ nforce 3.Festplattenkühler aquadrive, Plug & cool gerade, Blau. 4. airplex evo 240, Plug & cool gerade 5.airplex evo Einbaublende 240 6.Ausgleichsbehälter aquatube, Blau, Plug & cool gewinkelt 7.Edelstahl-Einbaublende für den aquatube 8.Beleuchtungsmodul UV EUR 11.99, für den aquatube 9. Pump Eheim 1046 Other things: 5 metres Schlauch PUR, glasklar 1 pcs ...

Montag, 13. Januar 2003, 12:52

Parts I want to order: (note german maybe wrong, you get the idea, hehe) 1. Cuplex Rev 1.2, Material Kupfer, Halterung Socket A, Plug & cool gerade. EUR 50.99 2. twinplex nForce™-Chipsätze, Rev. 1.1, Plug & cool gerade, 850/ nforce. EUR 40.99 3. Festplattenkühler aquadrive, Plug & cool gerade, Blau. EUR 79.99 4. airplex evo 240, Plug & cool gerade, EUR 58.99 5. airplex evo Einbaublende 240 EUR 18.99 6. Ausgleichsbehälter aquatube, Blau, Plug & cool gerade. EUR 44.99 7. Edelstahl-Einbaublende für...

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 22:52

your english is really good...i just wish i knew someone who lived in germany, or i spoke german...

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 22:05

im willing to send an international money order already exchanged to EUR including shipping, but i cant get a responce form anyone, i'm sure they are super busy due to holidays and all...

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 12:44

not to worrie i know very little german, i know what Du hast means thats about it

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 12:01

grrrrrr!! i want! this is only making it worse!

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 11:44

i pmed him... why does germany have the best stuff!!!! lol

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 11:19

thanks!~ ;D

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 11:01

actually i have a friend in south korea, i really really want this product! i will crawl to germany to get it! i emailed him, but havent got any responce, all i can do is pray

Sonntag, 12. Januar 2003, 06:26

HELP ENGLISH

hello i am from the usa can someone help me, i need to find a way to ship watercooling products like cuplex and other products to me in the usa is there anyway??? what about korea??? thanks!