• 27.04.2024, 07:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Freitag, 11. August 2006, 03:26

Forenbeitrag von: »Ghiacciolo.ITA«

Re: Some questions before ordering my aquaero!!

Thanks Jar for the nice suggestions! In fact my motherboard uses 24 pin ATX, so i think the AC cable is unusable to me...This leave me the second option suggested by Shoggy! If i've understood (the picture diagram is clear,but i'm not a technician), the trick is this: Take the 2 wires of the power button and cut each , put the uncovered wires in the relais and fix they whit the littles screws, plug the two relay's little holes in the aquaero (the rest of the wires go to the power button). Finall...

Donnerstag, 10. August 2006, 16:33

I forgot...and to make the aquaero stay lit when the pc is in stand-by mode? how it can be do?

Donnerstag, 10. August 2006, 16:23

Thank a lot for the quick reply! I’ve also read others post and I think it is a great community here at AC!! So: 1) Then I will go for the OLE display…but the colour (green or blue) are selectable by aquaero, or I have to specify which colour I want in the order? 2) Perfect, so the sensor have an external diameter of 8mm…then maybe I can plug it whit this directly on my aquatube as you've suggested 3) the second method seem a bit complicated...maybe is better the atx adapter...i don't want to fr...

Donnerstag, 10. August 2006, 11:30

Some questions before ordering my aquaero!!

I was very pleased of the quality of AC products, so I decided to order also an aquaero!! ;D Before do that, I need some answer tough…I hope someone will be so kind to post some replies! =P 1) What is the difference between the green/inverse and the OLE-display of the LCD? 2) What kind of fittings do I need for the plug&cool temperature sensor? (actually I have 10/8 mm tubes) 3) What accessory I need to make the aquaero turn of the pc, if the temperature reach a critical level? I see some atx co...