• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Mittwoch, 14. November 2007, 09:19

Forenbeitrag von: »GruffDaddy«

Re: aquastream XT *updated*

Well, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I'ill miss the Aquastream faceplate though. It did provide some bling to the baydrives.

Mittwoch, 14. November 2007, 09:09

Re: Please evaluate my setup. First time at this.

Awesome!! Thank you very very much gr3if. That is exactly what I needed to know. Just got my case with the mounted rad and PSU in today. WOOT! Now all I have to do is wait for the Aquastream XT to come to the U.S. I guess I can order my Aquatube and Aquabay and start to set them up in the meantime. Two questions though: 1. When the new Aquastream XT comes out will I still use the same pump fittings? 2. And how much feet of tubing do you think I should get for my setup.

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 10:16

I think the NB waterblock is removable on this mobo. Would it be helpful if I removed it and used an AC one to help with the tubing and fitting compatability? Would it also be helpful if I changed the barbs on the radiator to another size as well? I think this is the link on the Sharka Computers website that has the 10/8mm fittings. Was this what you were referring to? http://www.sharkacomputers.com/fifor8xtu8id.html

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 10:06

gr3if, I appreciate all the help you're giving me here. Here is the link to Sharka Computers. They are the sole distributors for AC here in the U.S. This is the links for the fittings. http://www.sharkacomputers.com/wacofi.html If this doesn't help please let me know. Thank you very much. ;D

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 07:04

My setup has a radiator with 3/8" barbs and the mobo has a built in waterblock on the North Bridge with 3/8" barbs. My question is what is the best tubing and fittings for this setup. Other forums say I should use 8/6mm plug and cool tubing but will that go with the 3/8" barb setup I have? ???

Dienstag, 13. November 2007, 03:58

Zitat von »divve« I'm not sure about your tubing choice. In order for it to be compatible with plug & cool fittings it has to be of the "PUR" type, which is much stiffer/harder with more exacting outer tolerances. I have never used a dremmel before and don't have the experience to mod a case. So I bought the case with the radiator built in from a US site. It was the only brand they offered. The barbs are 3/8" so that shouldn't be a problem. As for the choice of pump I was informed that the orig...

Montag, 12. November 2007, 09:03

Re: aquastream XT *updated*

It's been almost 2 weeks and I still don't see the Aquastream XT at Sharka Computers. :'( Are you sure they ordered recently? ???

Montag, 12. November 2007, 05:00

Zitat von »GruffDaddy« Hi! I'm planning to build a water cooled system using Aqua Computer parts as much as possible. This will be my first water cooled rig. The parts will be purchased in 2 phases due to finances. These are the parts which I plan on getting initially: Phase I Case.....Lian-Li PC-G75B Mobo....Maximus Formula SE Radiator....Danger Den Black Ice GTX Xtreme (3 x 120mm fans) Pump....Danger Den DDC-12V REV3.2 Reservoir....Aquabay Aqua Tube Aquatube LED Mounting Cap Blue LED Tubemete...

Montag, 12. November 2007, 04:44

Please evaluate my setup. First time at this.

Hi! I'm planning to build a water cooled system using Aqua Computer parts as much as possible. This will be my first water cooled rig. The parts will be purchased in 2 phases due to finances. These are the parts which I plan on getting initially: Phase I Case.....Lian-Li PC-G75B Mobo....Maximus Formula SE Radiator....Danger Den Black Ice GTX Xtreme (3 x 120mm fans) Pump....Danger Den DDC-12V REV3.2 Reservoir....Aquabay Aqua Tube Aquatube LED Mounting Cap Blue LED Tubemeter CPU Waterblock......Cu...