• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2003, 14:48

Forenbeitrag von: »gsjosh«

Re: Wich Components To Choose?

I made a choise to go for the Hydor L 20 and not for the eheim. I won't discuss it, maybe if you have a good reason, but how do I assemble this pump? What kind of set do I need to fit it into my plug & cool system? I see: - Entkopplungsset für Eheim und Hydor-Pumpen - plug&cool Anschlussatz für Hydor L20 Wich one do I need or do I need both?

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2003, 14:12

Thanks for those good reactoins, but I figured out those kind of solutions likely. I knew about the external mounting for a long time but I think it's not good looking with my mod. Besides it's expensive and that's just not what I want. About that airduct idea, yeah, that's pretty well figured out and probably the best way to do it for now. But do not underestimate my mod skills : An air duct is allready part of my system . Maybe you think my housing looks like the picture but that was just the ...

Sonntag, 22. Juni 2003, 02:43

I'm back again guys tomorrow is my last day to change things in my order so I have some quick questions :. A small list of things my order looks like: cuplex evo Plexiglas Revision 1.1 (Vierloch Halterung, Plug & Cool) € 64,35 twinplex™ Rev. 1.2 (Graffikkarte GeForce4, Chipsatz, gewinkelte) € 38,39 twinplex™ Rev. 1.2 (Chipsatz, Chipsatz, Plug & Cool) € 36,89 airplex evo 240 (Plug & Cool) € 48,60 Eheim 1046 € 34,20 plug&cool Anschluss-Satz Eheim 1046 € 5,84 Schlauch PUR, glasklar € 9,00 acfluid -...

Freitag, 13. Juni 2003, 00:02

Re: Hilfe

Zitat von »Tiak« Achtung, Besserwisser! Ob Rot und Braun oder Braun und Rot macht kein Unterschied Aber, ich wusste was sie bedeute. So you souldn't have corrected him.

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 21:45

This is the perfect help! : But about that videocard, the passive cool block is about 1 cm in height. So is that possible with the graffikkarte twinplex? And what solution do we have than? Taking a gewinkelte? And About that radiator. I'm gonna think about a solution (I want to cool as much as possible ) and else, i'm taking the 240. Why does this site so many things I don't need? Like the radaitors and pumps

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 17:34

Yup, also was thinking of placing my radiator on the top but I don't like that very much :/. First I want to discuss other solutions.

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 17:01

I've been thinking of that too :. I don't think that will fit

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 16:30

I made A short thing in Microsoft Office Excel, look at the website: http://gsjosh.yabbsites.com/tijdelijk/IA…Computer.de.htm Thanks for the magnificant help, but I'm not done asking questions Because: - Why do I best buy the Eheim 1046 and not an other pump? - Will the radiotor stick in my system? I REALLY want that! - Are All Blocks and plugs now chosen right? - The Evo or te Rev, it's just an personal choise, I won't ask anymore wich one is better . - Why Are there than better Mod-possibyliti...

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 14:21

kann niemand mich hilfen? :-/

Mittwoch, 11. Juni 2003, 00:07

First of all, I want all you to thank you for building this stuff, It's really awsome and it looks great! But I won't need to tell you all that :. Than get to the point. All I want is a system that fits into my n00bness now and wich will also fit in experienced use when I'm a bit more professional. But I need to know some little things before I'm building my system. Therefore I quickly assembled a little list: 1. Option CPU Cooling: cuplex evo Plexiglas Rev. 1.1 (Socket A)? 2. Option CPU Cooling...

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2003, 20:11

Vielen dank ;D. I'm will be back with my story but first I have to learn for some school tests :-/. Thanks for the great help.

Dienstag, 10. Juni 2003, 19:56

Wich Components To Choose?

Ich bin nicht deutsch und mein deutch ist nicht ubergut. Will jemand mich hilfen in dutch oder englisch mit das kaufen von eine systeem von aquacomputer? Please! :-[