• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Sonntag, 14. September 2008, 23:43

Forenbeitrag von: »Guffen«

Aquastream XT ultra

Hi When i connect the Aquastream XT ultra to my USB port and connect it to the Aquasuite i get no flow rate. It stand on ---,- l/h the temprature is working correct and the pump pumps water. Thank you for any help.

Samstag, 2. Februar 2008, 00:24

Re: Aquastream XT ULTRA, Aquastream 1.07 and Aquae

Zitat von »Shoggy« Am I right that you have two aquastreams? One XT and a V1.07? Please go into the pump and flow rate settings of the aquastream XT (in the aquasuite) and set the aquabus adress to 11. Save the settings into the pump and now it should work. Right now it is very likely that both pumps use adress 10 which will not work correctly. That was correct, but still got the Firmware to OLD message, and i can not set any speed for any pump. And the XT pump will not send the water temperatu...

Freitag, 1. Februar 2008, 13:47

Aquastream XT ULTRA, Aquastream 1.07 and Aquaero?

The Aquaero say that the firmware is to old? I have flashed both the aquaero and the XT pump. Still the Aquaero say that the firmware is to old. If i use them seperate it works fine. Is there any way i can fix this?

Freitag, 25. Januar 2008, 18:40

Manual for Aquastream XT?

Is there an english manual for the Aquastream XT?

Samstag, 13. August 2005, 16:37

Re: Aquaero: Fan make noise at start

How can I test it? Has the same problem with all my fans. All same type. From aquasuite: What is the Minimum power in % = 25 Hold maximum power = off What dos this meen?

Samstag, 13. August 2005, 15:42

Aquaero: Fan make noise at start

When i connect my papst fans to my aquaero there is a sound and the fan will not start before the aquaero sets the power to 20%. Then it can fall to around 5-6% with no problems. Is there a way I can give the fan 12V for 1-2 seconds just to start it before it go down to low voltage?

Freitag, 12. August 2005, 02:30

Flow sensor

I have a problem that the l/hour at my aquaero is different from the software. The Software says 60 l/hour the aquaeros says 110 l/hour? Whats the problem. Whati is the calibration value for impulse / liter under flow sensor in the new aquaero software. Mine stands at 609 I think I moved it by accident. Any one has any help on this things.s

Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2004, 21:38

Re: Aquaero + Aquastream = 47hz after 10 min

Zitat von »Dragonclaw« Aquacomputer knows about this problem, and they're working in it it should be fixed in the next firmwareversion cu Dc Thank you for a nice and quick answar. You now when the new version will be ready ?

Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2004, 21:10

Aquaero + Aquastream = 47hz after 10 min

Hi Thak you for a nice english forum. My problem is that when i try to clock my Aquastream to other setings then 47hz (default) my sensor will register the higher / lower water amount for 10 minutes then the pump will reset to 47hz again. Im runing Software version 3.20D on the Aquaero. Aquastream 1.5 i think (new in oktober)

Donnerstag, 11. November 2004, 00:52

Mounting 2 leds on the aquaero?

How can i mount 2 leds on the aquaero? There is only 1 ground??? Can split it? My plan was to have 2 leds in my water tank

Sonntag, 10. Oktober 2004, 02:38

How can i feed jaLCD with aquaero info?

How can i feed the jalcd with informasjon from the aquaero? I like to build my layout on the aquaero display. Please don't replay i german, i don't speak it. :-X Thank you