Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 73.

Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010, 12:39

Forenbeitrag von: »heed«

Aquaero display settings and heat

OK thanks Shoggy.

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010, 15:51

Random startup problems

Hmmm well maybe Shoggy or someone from AC can chime in then...I don't know what to suggest at this point.

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010, 15:49

Zitat von »Weihnachts-Shoggy« 1.) Go to LCD data output in the aquasuite, type in a blank character in each line in the text boxes at the end and check the box below to transfer the text. 2.) If you think it is too hot you should provide some extra cooling to avoid damages. 1) Thanks, that worked! 2) I don't know if it is too hot; how hot is too hot?

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010, 00:08

Random startup problems

Man, sorry no one has helped you. Not sure where Shoggy is, but I'll try (I do not work for this forum or AC like he does). I wonder if it's some kind of overload/heat problem... Are you SURE you have your pump plugged into the Powerbooster connector? It's the only one with the power to feed a pump. Can you feel of the back of the Aquaero, the Al plate or heatsink; is it too hot? Lastly, could you unplug all your fans from the Aquaero (remember to take them out of emergency shutdown first in the...

Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010, 00:57

Hi, everyone, Merry Christmas! Last night I condensed my two Aquaeros down to one and redid some configuration. I have two questions: 1) Now that I use the VFD Aquaero with standby power and ATX breakline, the display is on even when the computer is off. Is there a way to change this? In Aquasuite the "Backlight Permanently On" is NOT checked, so maybe there's another setting somewhere? 2) The back of the Aquaero (w/ Powerbooster) is getting a little hotter than I would prefer. I have 2x San Ace...

Mittwoch, 29. September 2010, 04:42

Potential buyers – read this first

Zitat von »Shoggy« Erm, may I ask who you are since you act like someone from our company but of course you are not. Of course I don't work for AC, nor have I ever said or even implied that I do. I'm just trying to help this guy out. I was under the impression that is the difference between support forums and support email. If that's not what you want us to do, why do you have this forum?? When I said "we" I was referring to myself, Top Nurse, and anyone else who might actually be trying to hel...

Montag, 27. September 2010, 15:57

Okay, Atad, I understand that you feel upset. We can't change that. Do you want us to try to walk you through unsoldering the board? Or is there some other way we could help you?

Dienstag, 21. September 2010, 15:42

Hi, Atad, thanks for your post. We would be happy to help you solve your problems. Could you please provide links to the posts you have started in the past about this? Since you've had so much trouble it would be good to see what solutions you've tried and what was recommended to you.

Montag, 12. April 2010, 13:35

My new gamerig with stuff from Aquacomp

Wow, looks great! Good job!

Montag, 22. Februar 2010, 00:32

Dual Aquaero problem

I would double-check that you have the USB cables on either end of both Aquaeros connected correctly....it's easy to get that reversed and could damage something! After that, I would try using them together on the internal connectors in different combinations. Again, be careful about having them connected on the correct pins. Could you tell us what mobo/OS/cpu you have?

Samstag, 20. Februar 2010, 14:49

Help with Emergency Shutdown

Hi, everyone, I need some help getting the emergency shutdown to work. I'm using my Aquaero that has a burnt-out display exclusively for this, so I have to do all the programming through Aquasuite. Is that a problem? I have the AC power supply adapter, and have the green wire cut and connected to the relay plug and the standby cable connected to the standby power plug on the Aquaero. I have the jumper set to the two leftmost pins (I think that's to be powered by the standby wire). I have the RPM...

Montag, 15. Februar 2010, 07:44

Any news about a new version of the USB poweradjust for DDC pumps?

Hi, Shoggy, can we have some info about it, even if it's not in production yet??

Montag, 8. Februar 2010, 03:58

Poweradjust dead?

Could Shoggy or someone else from AC please confirm if they think it's dead??

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2010, 15:49

Poweradjust dead?

Hi, I just got my hands on a Poweradjust, but when I plugged it in (power and USB only), nothing happens. Windows doesn't detect it, Aquasuite doesn't either, and there are no lights whatsoever. Of course, I've made sure it wasn't the connector; is there something else I can check on this? I really WANT this thing not to be DOA, but it appears it is.

Sonntag, 31. Januar 2010, 15:00

Another ASUS and Aquaero user with problems *SOLUTION*

Wow, that's great news. I'm sure your find will be able to help out others with similar problems.

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2010, 05:07

hi to all

Nice to meet you! Welcome.

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2010, 05:06

Aquasuite is rubbish

Why don't you do this: tape one of the included sensors to the side of your CPU block or the socket, set the delay to 0 and hysteresis to 0, and set that sensor to control your fan. You will see how annoying it is to have the fan directly controlled by CPU temp. And, I might add, that having your fan turn on and off so much could negatively affect its lifespan. There is one point I do agree with, though. I would love if I had the ability to view the CPU temp reported by coretemp, etc. in the log...

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2010, 05:00

I think mine is listed as HID\VID_0C70&PID_F0B0&REV_0400, and it's connected to the USB controller 3A35 (not the same as yours). Maybe try connecting yours to the same controller? I can't imagine why it would make a difference, but maybe it will.

Freitag, 1. Januar 2010, 03:19

How do you have the aquaero connected physically? Unfortunately, I can't tell you how the device manager lists my Aquaero in the hierarchy because I don't know which of the umpteen devices it is!

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2009, 13:18

Aquaero dead, my fault

Shoggy, can we get replacement VFD's? If so, how much do they cost?

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2009, 13:17

And here are the relevant BIOS settings: USB Functions: Enabled USB 2.0 Controller: Enabled USB 2.0 Controller Mode: HiSpeed BIOS EHCI Hand-Off: Enabled Legacy USB Support: Auto And then on another page: Plug and Play O/S: NO I hope that helps!

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2009, 13:02

I have it connected to the USB port closest to the BIOS chips (the front of the computer), the inside one. I *think* it's USB 8, but I'm not totally sure. I have noticed that when I have my Epson printer plugged in at startup it won't detect my Wacom tablet, my Aquaero, or my Lian Li built-in card reader. You've probably done this already, but you may want to try disconnecting EVERYTHING USB (even keyboard and mouse) and starting up to see if that works. If so, you can shut down, connect one thi...

Montag, 28. Dezember 2009, 15:42

Aquaero dead, my fault

So sorry to hear about your troubles! I also burned out mine, but just the display (I was screwing around and accidentally plugged it into the aquabus port and not the display port!). It is my understanding that the LT is just a normal Aquaero w/o the display, so if the display doesn't work when plugged into it then I would imagine it's burned out too. You should check in Aquasuite though under "Display & Hardware" and see what it says next to "Display Type". Maybe you have to flash it as a full...

Montag, 28. Dezember 2009, 12:47

Did you try plugging just the Aquaero into the mobo USB headers, and did you try different ones? I have the R2E, which architecturally is very similar to your P6T Deluxe and have had no problems.

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2009, 09:36

Aquaero data on Samurize in W7x64?

hey, Shoggy, Merry Christmas. Ya, I got Samurize running no problem on W7x64. And, I also got the newer version of the AC plugin from your downloads area working. Not all the functions work though. Now, I'm just trying to get the Aqualite plugin to work. Some of the libraries it requires I believe are not 64-bit OS compatible, so it may be a no-go. On a side note, I managed to burn out my VFD in the process.

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009, 08:44

Aquaero data on Samurize in W7x64?

Hi, has anyone been able to get the data from their Aquaero displayed in Samurize using a 64-bit OS? I think that some of the dll's might be incompatible, but I could be setting it up wrong. Help?

Mittwoch, 5. August 2009, 08:08

Aquaero Upgrade

Yes, I would also like more information on the DIY upgrade, since it's likely that my Aquaero will get eaten by Chinese customs either on its way there or its way back. Is it just basic soldering involved, or more advanced stuff?

Mittwoch, 5. August 2009, 08:02

Aquasuite error

Hi, Shoggy, thank you for your reply! I tried uninstalling the Aquasuite, then manually deleting the directory from Program Files. Then restart, then reinstall. But I still get the same error, right when I start Aquasuite. It seems like the other functions work okay, though it's a little annoying and worries me a little. Do you have any more ideas?

Montag, 3. August 2009, 07:13

Aquasuite error

In english, it means "database cannot be opened", in German it's: "datenbank konnte nicht geoffnet werden" I'm using XP 32-bit SP3, Aquasuite version 4.66.00. In the german forum, someone recommended to another person having the same problem to install Microsoft Data Access Components, so I tried that. It said that it was already included in my OS. Does anyone have an idea of how to resolve this error? Thanks!

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 18:04

Old Cuplex NB & GPU blocks w/ G/14

Zitat von »Top_Nurse« Zitat von »heed« Oh, snap, long time no see, Janice. How are things? Thanks for the advice. I'm still holding on to the belief that a narrow fitting with a wide loop is better than a narrow fitting and narrow loop. I have been dusting off the Feeding Frenzy chassis (that never got done) and getting ready for a major rebuild. Same basic design of three loops, but with later model hardware. Got a whole closet of AC gear just raring to come out and play. On a second thought y...

Freitag, 6. Februar 2009, 03:09

Oh, snap, long time no see, Janice. How are things? Thanks for the advice. I'm still holding on to the belief that a narrow fitting with a wide loop is better than a narrow fitting and narrow loop.

Montag, 2. Februar 2009, 20:31

Intel D5400XS Skulltrail with GTX280 full watercool solution

You can use the Aquastream XT for your pump; it's quite powerful and offers a USB or Aquaero interface for monitoring and control. You will need at least a 3x120 radiator for cooling 2x Xeons, NB, SB, and ram. If you decide to cool graphics as well, you may need a bigger one. The easiest thing to do is to pick out all your waterblocks first and then pick the radiator, and then all the fittings, tubings, etc. that you will need.

Sonntag, 1. Februar 2009, 23:21

is there some kind of adapter that can convert the G1/8 to G1/4? Or maybe the holes are too close?

Sonntag, 1. Februar 2009, 21:39

Hey, guys, do you know if there's any way to use G 1/4 fittings with my old Cuplex NB and GPU blocks?

Sonntag, 11. Januar 2009, 03:56

Tutorials  / 18.02.09 : aquagrafx GTX 285

Is there a copper aquaduct?

Freitag, 9. Januar 2009, 04:27

Aquaero fan channel?

Or maybe you could put them all on the same channel with a FanAmp?

Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2009, 14:23

Aquaero fan channel?

I agree with everything you said, and so I think it would be a problem if you are running them all when the computer comes on. But then you wouldn't be using the aquareo, right? I don't think I've ever had a situation where all my fans came at the exact same time. So, as long as that doesn't happen, I think you'd be okay. Afterall, you're in spec. But, I wouldn't connect them all until you've got some of the software set up so that they won't come on all at the same time. Just my opinion. I assu...

Samstag, 3. Januar 2009, 20:15

Di v2

Hi, guys, I've heard rumors of a new revision of the Di coming, and saw something about it on the frontpage, but can't find any other info. Are there any details available?

Samstag, 15. November 2008, 18:36

Re: New aquagratix HD4870 variant

Shoggy, I think you guys forgot something...where do the barbs go? ;D

Mittwoch, 12. November 2008, 06:36

Re: Relocating Aquaero display

Um, would it help if I said pretty please! Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Mittwoch, 5. November 2008, 09:41

Relocating Aquaero display

Hey, I've heard of people relocating the aquaero's display using a ribbon cable between the display circuit board and the control circuit board. Does anyone know where I could get a cable for this? Does anyone know what the maximum length of the cable would be? Thanks!

Montag, 23. Juni 2008, 10:25

Re: Help with new system

IMHO there's no way a 240 is enough. A C2X Quad + 2x gfx will almost tap out a 360 by itself, unless you're using tornados or something. Get a 360, and use strong fans for it. Your temps will be too high with a 240. Try to put a 360 in the roof.

Samstag, 10. Mai 2008, 03:47

Re: Idea for aquasuite software

Every now and then someone brings this up on one forum or another... Basically, the actual CPU temp doesn't matter, because you aren't cooling the CPU. You're cooling the water, which is cooling the CPU. So, you monitor water temp, since when it rises then your fan speed needs to increase to cool it down. If your CPU temp rises, then your water temp will rise (actually quite quickly if you place your sensor right), so you don't really need to monitor CPU temp. Does that make sense? If you really...

Mittwoch, 5. März 2008, 15:25

Re: Advice on parts i need ?.

Sorry I couldn't help, but I don't have your motherboard. Let us know how it goes though!

Montag, 25. Februar 2008, 07:26

Re: New: aquadrive quad copper edition

Right but we have no idea when/if/how much it will be in the US. :-[ TN, maybe you could buy one of these and finally finish Feeding Frenzy! ;D

Samstag, 23. Februar 2008, 14:39

Re: New: aquadrive quad copper edition

Whoa, I really like it! Great job. I second the request for pics of the channels. Gosh, that will be quite expensive in USD. :-[

Freitag, 14. Dezember 2007, 05:04

Re: New: X38 chipset bezel

Thank you very much!