• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2006, 00:50

Forenbeitrag von: »Hysteria2k«

Missing rubberrings.

First of let me share that Im pretty pissed right now. It seems to be missing some rubberrings at my newly bought "AC aquagraFX 7800GTX". I have one of these from before and it has no failures, therefor I decided to order one more to get my cards watercooled, since I was boored of fans after buying one more card. All of sudden it started dripping like a river inside the case, finally got disconnected all and after a closer inspection of the waterblock I noticed that there was rubberrings missing...

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2006, 19:04

Re: aquaero

Zitat von »Sebastian« This are the pads for a capacitor. The value is 10µF/16V. You dont need a new Controller. Runs the Pump? Sebastian Uhm, 10µF/16V. I have no idea what you meant there But the pump runs yes.

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2006, 18:38

Re: aquaero

Thanks for a REALLY quick answer Email sent.

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2006, 18:27

aquaero

Hi there Im soon going to buy me a Aquaero, but I have som questions regarding the Aquaro and the controlling unit that comes with the Aquastream pump. I think I can remember reading somewhere that there's a transistor somewhere on the controlling unit for the pump that is nessacary for the Aquaero. Before christmas I managed to remove a transistor or something from the controlling unit by an accident. My question is, is the transistor located where the red circle is marked on the picture I have...