• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Dienstag, 8. August 2006, 12:48

Forenbeitrag von: »indigo_prime«

Re: Startup and control

Thanks for the replies. Basically I want to start up the water cooling loop so that the flow is running, then turn on the PC itself. The loop will consist of: CPU - Cuplex XT Block NB - XT Chipset Block SB - XT Xhipset Block GPU - AquagraFX 7900 2 x ASUS Mofset Coolers (Voltage Regulators) Rad - XT240 Radiator Pump - Dont Know yet - Suggestions??? Res - ????

Montag, 7. August 2006, 22:14

Startup and control

OK, got most of the infomation I need now before I buy my AC cooling kit thanks to some great feedback by the people here. My last question (I think) is .................. I want to power up the WC loop before I power up the PC (to make sure it is running) and also be able to have an alarm in case the pump fails. How would I do it and which parts of AC kit would you recommend?

Montag, 7. August 2006, 22:06

Re: ASUS A8N32SLI

Bender, those are pretty excellent pictures and shows exactly what I needed to see. Many, many thanks.

Freitag, 21. Juli 2006, 14:34

ASUS A8N32SLI

I'm working forwards on my plan to watercool using aquacomputer components. My mainboard is the ASUS A8N32SLI and I intend to remove the heatpipe cooler from the mainboard and replace it with water blocks on the NB and SB. I will use the mofset coolers to cool the mofsets near the CPU also. I have a 7900GTX graphics card and want to know if anyone has been able to use the AquagraFX 7900 GPU cooler with a NB Chipset cooler. I'd like to use the Twinplex XT for both NB and SB cooling to keep the sa...

Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2006, 18:00

Re: Plug and Cool or Compression??

Glucklich fur mich das jemand so gut englisch kann. Cheers, I guess its going to be a coin toss to decide!!

Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2006, 17:07

Plug and Cool or Compression??

I intend on putting together a watercooling system for my new PC. Although it won't get moved around too much, I need to make sure that I get the best type of fitting for the blocks. Both types of connectors seem really easy to use, but would the compression fittings provide a tighter, more secure fitting than the Plug and Cool?